GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Sat 08/09/07 at 17:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Good solid display from England Pietersen had a good knock its good to see him back on form.

Off to the 20/20 World Cup now anything could happen really I hope Enland do well.
Sat 08/09/07 at 17:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
England win the series with a good display. They bowled India out for less than 200 and it was an easy chase, despite losing the openers for very little.
Thu 06/09/07 at 14:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The series is tied with one game to go.
Fri 31/08/07 at 01:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well done Bopara and Broad for finishing the job off. When Cook went in the 1st over, I had a feeling it would need a stand like that to get England over the line.
Thu 30/08/07 at 21:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Blimey this is tense!
Mon 27/08/07 at 19:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A good performance by England. 281 was a decent total and India were always chasing the rate. England lead the 7 game series 2-1 now and they are certainly playing better than they did in the World Cup.
Fri 24/08/07 at 22:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Tremlett was pretty expensive and I can't see any justification for dropping Panesar. A big target for England to chase and it really was a valiant attempt but they lost wickets at key moments making it very difficult.
Wed 22/08/07 at 16:30
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Awesome performance, Cook answered some questions about his place in the ODI side perfectly. Flintoff was awesome bar a few no balls and the fielding was at a high standard. I wonder if England can get past their recent ODI troubles. :)
Tue 21/08/07 at 22:50
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Great performance from England all round. They probably should have scored more with the bat but Bell and Cook made great centuries.

They were also good with the ball with Anderson taking wickets and Flintoff economical.
Sun 12/08/07 at 21:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
England have an outside chance of winning it. 444 required in a day is possible but unlikely. England really need to just hang on and get the draw really as that should be the most likely outcome.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.