GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Sat 22/09/07 at 23:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Interesting day of cricket. Lancashire were trying to chase 489 in the final innings. If they got it, they would win the County Championship and with only 5 overs left in the day, they were bowled out 25 runs short.

Pakistan and India play each other in the final of the Twenty20 World Cup. Nice to see a team other than Australia win something. :)
Wed 19/09/07 at 16:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
And England are out. Not a surprise really. They've only beaten Zimbabwe in the whole tournament so far.
Sun 16/09/07 at 20:28
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Really disappointing in the end, those dropped catches really cost England in my opinion. The batting seemed too rushed too.
Sun 16/09/07 at 19:14
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
That collision is mighty suspicious...
Sun 16/09/07 at 19:07
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
A good fielding performance by England, except from the numerous dropped catches that could have restricted SA to a much lower total. And disaster strikes straight away with Wright removed for a duck. Then Pietersen run out after colliding with a SA player and then the third blow for England: Collingwood gone for a golden duck. Shah and Prior need to produce something special now. 27-3.
Sat 15/09/07 at 21:50
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Only the West Indies going out was the shock of the group phase but Bangladesh are a good side anyway. Super 8's tomorrow.
Thu 13/09/07 at 15:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
West Indies lose their game to Bangladesh and that's them out. England beat Zimbabwe by 50 runs and looked pretty good.
Wed 12/09/07 at 20:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Wow, Zimbabwe beat Australia by 5 wickets. Australia made a low total but it was still a difficult chase with rain and all sorts going on.
Wed 12/09/07 at 14:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
New Zealand walking all over Kenya in their match. Kenya made the lowest Twenty20 total of 73, with 6 players not bothering the scorers. New Zealand barely broke a sweat with the bat, easily getting the total in less than 8 overs.

Scotland doing well. They restricted Pakistan to 171-9 and will have a chance if they can start well.

And Scotland go on to lose. A decent start but a seemingly never ending stream of catches led to Scotland getting nowhere near the target. 120 all out with 1 ball left.
Tue 11/09/07 at 21:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, that was some start to the Twenty20 World Cup. Gayle makes 117 from 57 balls and the West Indies make 205-6. West Indies go on to lose after giving up lots of extras.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.