GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Thu 18/10/07 at 17:12
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
That was disappointing despite the win overall.

Tests start soon! 20th is a warm up match I believe. I wonder if they go with Prior to be the wicket keeper.
Sat 13/10/07 at 17:52
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
And England end the way they started - with a crushing defeat. Still, it is a series win but I believe England stay 7th in the ODI rankings. They could have gone 4th if they had won.
Wed 10/10/07 at 21:41
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
England win a series in Sri Lanka for the first time. Pretty incredible seeing as England were doing a lot of scraping and clawing with the bat. Good performances with the ball has been the key.
Sun 07/10/07 at 19:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
England scrape a win after looking very dodgy after a good performance in the field and in the bowling attack.

Towards the end it was looking very close but we made it in the end to go 2-1 up.
Fri 05/10/07 at 15:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It does seem that batting first is a huge advantage at Dambulla. Winning the toss is pretty much the match in that respect.
Thu 04/10/07 at 19:33
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Top performance, although batting wasn't completely perfect!
Mon 01/10/07 at 17:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, that was nicely embarrassing for England. Decent start chasing down 270 with Mustard looking good but the wickets started tumbling as Cook watched on. Cook ended up going and only a brief stand from Bopara and Swann gave England some hope but they were all skittled out for 150 in total, a defeat of 119.
Fri 28/09/07 at 20:27
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Good England vs. Sri Lanka warm up game, obviously more so for England!

England put in a great batting performance, with very little failure. Clearly Bell's 131 not out is a fantastic highlight, but all the others had good knocks too, with Cook getting a solid 66 and Pietersen tallying up a quick 50 from 29 balls.

The bowling too was fairly neat. Wickets were evenly spread between the bowlers. A top performance from Anderson who took 3 wickets for 43 runs. I think the best bowling attacks came from Collingwood, Broad and Sidebottom however, with all three taking 2 wickets each with a quality economy accompanying them.

I hope they can repeat such batting and bowling throughout the entire ODI series, which recently has been the game format they have struggled with the most. Although Murali maybe back after the first 3 ODIs. Either way though it should be an engaging series! Looking forward to it!
Mon 24/09/07 at 16:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I thought Pakistan were out of it when they needed 59 from 30 as they were struggling for boundries and losing wickets constantly. What a finish though! Pakistan got it down to 6 from 4 with 1 wicket left and gets out.

Fantastic tournament. Way better than the borefest that was the 50 over World Cup a few months ago.

Congratulations India for winning the first Twenty20 World Cup!
Mon 24/09/07 at 14:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
India have only made 157, which isn't a great total. Pakistan will fancy chasing that down.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.