GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Microsoft "Willing to buy Nintendo""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 13:35
Regular
[URL]http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/6456/Microsoft-Interested-in-Buying-Nintendo[/URL]

Discuss.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:42
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
> The Ghost: Who are (or were) you exactly?

IT'S SHANEO! GET HIM!

etc etc etc.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:41
Regular
It's Stridman.

Pretty obvious really, nevermind.

Would be nice if Nintendo were bought out, but only if Microsoft didn't rush them to release games and let them carry on the way they are now. I'd love to see Mario Kart, Smash Bros and other games like that on Live, really would rock and would move Live away from all the serious racing games and shooting games. Live is really missing 'fun' titles that anyone can get into, at the moment most the games cater for serious gamers, not much with any real pick-up and play value.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:27
Regular
My point is, if Microsoft buy out Nintendo, Nintendo lose their freedom to do things their way. Hence they have to compromise, the quality of games will go down.

And sure, Microsoft haven't sold a part of their business yet, but nothing's to say that'll always be the case.

I haven't actually said it'll happen though, and the chances are just as likely as Microsoft buying Nintendo.

I just doubt very much that these false rumours will come true - justlike Nintendo supposedly owning the rights to the name Playstation and the GameCube being called StarCube - which I pointed out all along was never ever the case, and no one believed me at the time :D

Hah - it's funny to see how people assume something off of a rumour generated by a crazy person.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Will do, hooker.

:-D
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:23
Regular
"8==="
mattributé wrote:
> In time, you'll all see

I've found about half the newbies remind me of Nash.

But there y'go.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:22
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Add me, then, ho.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:19
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
mattributé wrote:
> In time, you'll all see

Ha ha ha!

Your so annoying, everyone keeps quiet about it except you.

:-D
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I dont really want to tell anyone else because if everyone knew they'd be nasty.

You dont need to know anyway, I dont think i've ever spoken to you so you probably wont know me anyway.

Matt, I want to speak to you on MSN.
Regular
"tokyo police club"
In time, you'll all see
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:16
Regular
The Ghost: Who are (or were) you exactly?

And yes I did mean Microsoft Game Studios, quite an unfortuanate acronym really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.