GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who Classic (and new) Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/12/06 at 11:23
"possibly impossible"
Mainly as Machie and I seem to spend half the time on the WLT chatting about Doctor Who...

Here's my current favourites;

Best Classic Episode: Genesis of the Daleks (Tom Baker)

Best Classic Doctor: Late 7th Doctor - when the stories got darker and the character really developed into something more than just a Timelord.

Best DVD: The Invasion

Best New Doctor Who Episode: Army of Ghosts / Doomsday
Page:
Sun 17/02/08 at 21:05
Regular
I'm watching The Three Doctors now :)
Sun 17/02/08 at 09:54
Regular
I saw The Five Doctors for the first time yesterday (on YouTube) and I loved it :) It was like watching 4 Dr Who episodes at once. A real shame Baker decided not to do it though.

I've not really seen anything of the second Doctor, he's quite amusing, am I sadly right in thinking that most of his stuff is destroyed? Such a waste :( Though I read somewhere that every single episode that was lost is still available but only in audio? I guess as VCRs didn't exist at the time, the fans could only record the audio. Well that's better than nothing I suppose :) that must be why they got Cosgrove Hall to animate some episodes. Are they any good?

I'll give the feature a 5/5, lots of cybermen getting killed, I think one even threw up and the Brigadier was great as always. Susan sprained her ankle (doesn't she always?) and I gave a cheer when the Third said "reverse the polarity of the neutron flow". :D

You guys should try and watch some of the older stuff sometime.
Tue 12/02/08 at 16:17
"possibly impossible"
Pretty sure The Master will be back sooner rather than later, though whether Simms takes the role or not depends on whether they can pin him down, he's notoriously itchy about long term roles (the main reason Life on Mars finished when it did, apparently).
Mon 11/02/08 at 23:23
Regular
I'm sure his wife will bring him back with the ring she collected. Perhaps it was the backup plan.

I think I'm the only one who noticed she had a black eye in one scene. Perhaps they had a fight.
Mon 11/02/08 at 23:11
Regular
"Soul Calibur RULES!"
pb wrote:
> Oh, and the guys that make the Doctor Who toys have got Davros on
> their list for season 4...hmmm....

Oh and I can't wait to see the new Davros! Should be good.
Mon 11/02/08 at 23:09
Regular
"Soul Calibur RULES!"
Was there more than one Master then? I only know the latest one, he was good though! Shame he died really, he could have been in more episodes.
Mon 11/02/08 at 22:34
Regular
I finally got round to watching the last 6 episodes of series 3 :) I forgot how good the master was, so which is your favourite Master?
Mon 11/02/08 at 16:39
"possibly impossible"
Oh, and the guys that make the Doctor Who toys have got Davros on their list for season 4...hmmm....
Sun 10/02/08 at 18:08
"possibly impossible"
After Easter, I believe.

No firm date yet.

And BBC has just announced that the Sarah Jane Adventures will have a second season. Not surprising, really, as it was one of the most watch shows on CBBC.
Sun 10/02/08 at 13:04
Regular
"Soul Calibur RULES!"
I'm upto date now with Tourchwood, loving Spike from Buffy & Angel in it. I watched the first episode and then had to watch all the others, I think i'm hooked already.

Whens The Doctor back?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.