GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who Classic (and new) Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/12/06 at 11:23
"possibly impossible"
Mainly as Machie and I seem to spend half the time on the WLT chatting about Doctor Who...

Here's my current favourites;

Best Classic Episode: Genesis of the Daleks (Tom Baker)

Best Classic Doctor: Late 7th Doctor - when the stories got darker and the character really developed into something more than just a Timelord.

Best DVD: The Invasion

Best New Doctor Who Episode: Army of Ghosts / Doomsday
Page:
Thu 20/03/08 at 22:24
"possibly impossible"
Heh. And occassionally the story is set in an actual quarry.

Anyway. 5th April we'll have the new series, yey!

Trailer on this Saturday at 7pm (and online on the same day).
Thu 20/03/08 at 21:05
Regular
lol, pb is every quarry an alien world? There's like one in each serial.
Thu 20/03/08 at 20:40
Regular
I'm almost done watching Frontier In Space, boy it's a long one. It's odd, for the last episode the theme music goes a bit weird.
Sun 02/03/08 at 20:36
"possibly impossible"
I thought for a moment that Terror of the Autons was on DVD, but it's not, only Spearhead from Space is (which is a good story in it's own right). Claws of Axos (also with The Master) is, though, and it's another one worth watching.
Sun 02/03/08 at 19:44
Regular
Thanks for the recommendations :D I'll try and see if I can find them. I think I'll start with Terror of the Autons as I found them so scary when I was a kid.
Sun 02/03/08 at 17:17
"possibly impossible"
I've seen them all at one point or another, though some of them may have been watched about 10 years ago. From what I remember, Frontier in Space was good, maybe because it was his last story as the Master, but it's the way he organsies everything behind the scenes. Even his first appearence in Terror of the Autons (well worth buying on DVD) is great, though.
Sat 01/03/08 at 22:49
Regular
I wonder if it worked :)

pb I'm not sure if you've seen all of his serials but which one would you recommend as one of Delgado best?
Sat 23/02/08 at 00:22
"possibly impossible"
Radiation sensing, of course!
Sat 23/02/08 at 00:04
Regular
About to watch it now :D though one question pb, why the vegetable?
Fri 22/02/08 at 22:30
"possibly impossible"
Ah, The Kamelion was the robot that could change appearance...ah, just go and Watch Kings Demons (it's the story just before 5 Doctors)

There were several different K9's (4 including Sarah Jane's current model). Romana stayed in E-Space with Mark II, but the novels later had her return to take the role of President on Gallifrey from The Doctor (who always shirked his duties anyway)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.