GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who Classic (and new) Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/12/06 at 11:23
"possibly impossible"
Mainly as Machie and I seem to spend half the time on the WLT chatting about Doctor Who...

Here's my current favourites;

Best Classic Episode: Genesis of the Daleks (Tom Baker)

Best Classic Doctor: Late 7th Doctor - when the stories got darker and the character really developed into something more than just a Timelord.

Best DVD: The Invasion

Best New Doctor Who Episode: Army of Ghosts / Doomsday
Page:
Mon 13/08/07 at 14:54
"possibly impossible"
James Marsters would be good, he was good in both Buffy and Smallville.

Classic-wise, it looks like the BBC are gearing up for Christmas already, with a couple of box sets and some good stories. The Key to Time DVD box-set looks great, much better value than the US release. Something else to save for...
Fri 10/08/07 at 01:07
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Doctor Who guest stars unveiled

Well it only names a few actually, also mentions an enemy that'll be appearing.

Also, not strictly Doctor Who, but last month I noticed an article saying that James Marsters and Alan Dale would be appearing in Torchwood.
Wed 25/07/07 at 10:34
"possibly impossible"
I see rumours are doing the rounds that Prince Charles turned down a roll in Doctor Who (cameo as himself doing royal duties). Mind you, this same story was around last year too, I believe...

In other news, the Aussies are loving Doctor Who, or at least the reviewing press are, according to Outpost Gallifrey.

How many months to the Christmas special and full DVD Box set of series 3? :D
Fri 20/07/07 at 08:55
Regular
Poor David Tennant lost his mum recently =(
Tue 10/07/07 at 13:58
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Been trying to search myself but of course most results are about the the last scene from the current series.

I just have some distant memory of a scene with Roger Delgado and something about his ring. Probably not remembering correctly though as if there was any significance I'm sure many of the fan sites would have picked up on it by now.
Tue 10/07/07 at 11:38
"possibly impossible"
hm. Can't really remember it. Will have to look that up.
Mon 09/07/07 at 17:39
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
pb wrote:
> the ring could contain his DNA or
> something even more sci-fi...

Perhaps I'm remembering incorrectly, but didnt the master's ring have some significance in the original series?
Mon 09/07/07 at 16:51
"possibly impossible"
It's the Doctor's hand from the Christmas episode. It's how Jack tracked the Doctor in the first place to the TARDIS.
Mon 09/07/07 at 14:44
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Okay - I missed Fridays' rerun but have managed to watch about 25 mins of the final episode from that link. I got the first bit up until discussing 'I'm going to kill him...' and then the Dr and the Master were on earth.

I liked the ending with Jack - very neatly done - but loathed the crying and the 'don't leave me alone' scene.

What was the inportance of the hand in the jar?
Thu 05/07/07 at 22:40
"possibly impossible"
Main question I have is will John Simms be back as The Master. The character is sure to make an appearance in series 4, and they could easily get around the dying issue (looked like it was all planned to me, anyway), the ring could contain his DNA or something even more sci-fi...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.