GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who Classic (and new) Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/12/06 at 11:23
"possibly impossible"
Mainly as Machie and I seem to spend half the time on the WLT chatting about Doctor Who...

Here's my current favourites;

Best Classic Episode: Genesis of the Daleks (Tom Baker)

Best Classic Doctor: Late 7th Doctor - when the stories got darker and the character really developed into something more than just a Timelord.

Best DVD: The Invasion

Best New Doctor Who Episode: Army of Ghosts / Doomsday
Page:
Fri 09/11/07 at 16:44
Regular
there is a new marian's world.to get there just type maidmarian.com/mariansworld.htm.
Fri 09/11/07 at 14:13
"possibly impossible"
Latest news is that Kylie's character in the Christmas Special might not be a one-off. The Daily Express and other sources have run a story where Kylie drops hints about a possible re-occuring role for her waitress character.
Wed 07/11/07 at 14:13
"possibly impossible"
Machie, at least your still reading :D

We've got Peri (Nicola Bryant) coming down to Exmouth next month and then Ace (Sophie Aldred) hopefully in January. Should be some more actors from the new series as well making an appearance.
Tue 06/11/07 at 15:17
Regular
Mon 22/10/07 at 13:09
"possibly impossible"
From the BBC Doctor Who News site

"David Tennant's Tenth Doctor is set to meet Peter Davison's Fifth Doctor in a special scene commissioned for BBC One's Children in Need."

So pencil 16th November in your diary. The programme gave us the first proper scenes between Rose and the 10th Doctor 2 years ago and is now back with something the fans have wanted to see for ages, a new Doctor meeting an older one.
Thu 04/10/07 at 22:45
"possibly impossible"
Well, The Sontarans are back.

Christopher Ryan (Mike in the cult series 'the young ones') has been confirmed to play a Sontaran leader in series 4.

Hopefully they won't change the look of the Sontarans that much, even in the classic series they looked pretty cool.
Thu 13/09/07 at 10:18
"possibly impossible"
Sarah Jane website is being updated for the new series.

The DVD of the animated adventure, The Infinite Quest will be out in November and the pilot for Sarah Jane Adventures has been announced for DVD as well.

DVD releases:

Doctor Who Complete Season 3 - 5 Nov 2007
(+ Amazon special edition cover version)

The Key To Time (Limited Edition) - 24 Sep 2007

Planet Of Evil - 15 Oct 2007

Destiny Of The Daleks - 26 Nov 2007

Doctor Who: The Infinite Quest - 5 Nov 2007
Thu 06/09/07 at 09:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
I haven't really liked David as the doctor to be honest. He seems to do the same thing every episode, run, scream "I WILL SAVE YOU!" routine.
Wed 05/09/07 at 09:02
"possibly impossible"
Yes, it was bound to happen with the momentum they've been trying to keep up. Good that David is around for 2009 though, he'll actually serve out a decent amount of time as The Doctor.

In other rumour news, David Bowie has been apparently lined up for a guest role.
Mon 03/09/07 at 20:01
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
No series 5 until 2010

Wise decision I think.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.