GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It's coming, oh baby it's coming.

No details yet, but it's apparently been in development since 2002. There's loads of exclusive info about it in the October issue of Game Informer, so I guess when that comes out we'll be able to get all the first bits of info and screenshots of it.

This has gone right up to near the top of my most wanted list that's for sure.
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah, I got those, but I got arrested (another crime) and they were taken. Grrr.

I've captured a Flame Atronach (4200 gold just sitting in my pocket!). Just need more moolah.
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:21
"The Will of D."
Cyclone wrote:
> It costs a lot of money, so I'm earning cash to pay for more
> Enchantment training - it works out to be way cheaper.

Oh and you also need to have some creature souls in gems. But if you are part of the mages guild and have ccompleted the fake soul gem mission in balmora you would have been given a very very good chance to get your hands on some very powerful and expensive soul gems courtesy of ajira's rival in the balmora mage guild :)
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:18
"The Will of D."
I thought you needed money for security training? otherwise you won't be able to be the grandmaster theif like me.
Sun 03/10/04 at 20:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It costs a lot of money, so I'm earning cash to pay for more Enchantment training - it works out to be way cheaper.

Got the Amulet of Shadows. Best item I've got, by far.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:16
"The Will of D."
You can do that by getting a lot of money and a few scrolls and a normal amulet and then go to get it enchanted with all those spells. But it's even easier for the people with the pc version as they can use the editor to alter any item.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I read someone made an amulet - Almsivi Intervention/Mark/Heal

Brilliant idea.

Also - Strong Levitate/Slow Fall

Etc.
Fri 01/10/04 at 18:28
"The Will of D."
Yeah i posted one in the second page, but here it is again just for a refresh:
http://www.oblivionportal.com/gishots/

Yeah I like enchanted weapons, but of course it costs money, which is the price you have to pay for good things (unless you nick them from other people.... which is what a theif would do in normal circumstances.
Fri 01/10/04 at 14:00
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
any links?
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah, you can use your old savefiles.

Sottilde is at 100 disposition - but because I'm in the thieves guild as well as her, she's all 'you must decide upon your loyalties' etc.

I've been reading up about enchanting items - going to have a crack at making some pretty useful stuff.
Fri 01/10/04 at 08:53
"The Will of D."
Well I think she does give it to you if you are really really friendly to her if you are good at speechcraft you can try admiring her, or taunt her until she tries to kill you and you can kill her and you won't be blamed and thrown out of the theives guild.
Also you could just wander around the countryside exploring any sort of dungeon you come across for weapons that will cost good money, especially deadric runis as dremoras will start attacking you once your level 20 and any deadric weapon has a value of about 200000!
When you get the goty edition will it allow you to transfer your data over instead of starting anew?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.