GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadline day transfers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
Thought we could do with a place.

First on the agenda, there will be no talk of Newcastle. Except, of course, the Jenas affair.

Why and where? They have Carrick and Davids in the centre, both of whom are pretty much irreplacable. Reid is good on the left, Routledge on the right. Besides, Jenas can't play there. Tell me why.

Oh, and Solano might be going to Newcastle too. Excellent news, if you ask me.

Keane to Everton? Robbie, that is.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:36
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If you can't fit Cisse, Owen (who he had), Gerrard, Riise and even Kewell/Danny Murphy into an attacking force then there's soimething wrong with you as a manager, I've got to agree. With the money Liverpool have spent, they should be playing great football and challenging for more trophies. Yes, they won the champions league, but it was more of a miracle than anything else. The real test is the Premiership.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:38
Regular
I agree with all you say, Matteh. We share a common pain.

Now, I must go. Adios. At least I might have a Portugal international at Anfield when I get back.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:43
Regular
According to Rafa he couldn't afford the £16 million they demanded but they kept trying and hoped Owen would say no so they could do something.

Apparently they tried till the early hours of this morning and Owen said: "It was impossible".
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:50
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/4200808.stm[/URL]

He looks so happy to have signed for newcastle NOT

Look at camera and smile don't stop smileing and people might believe i am happy
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:52
Regular
It was a pose!

Apparently Real Madrid wanted him to go to Newcastle as they wanted the money to sign a player.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:55
Regular
It's like a circus out there. 20,000 Newcastle fans have come to see him.

This is craaazzzzy!
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:56
Regular
"0228"
"Middlesbrough striker Joseph-Desire Job moves to Saudi Arabian side Al Ittihad on a year's loan."

Saudi Arabia? Poor him.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:58
Regular
Now they're chanting "Souness, Souness, Souness".
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:01
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I wonder if Arsenal and chelsea will enter the market and try to sign someone. Arsenal were after a stiker but failed with bids for Baptista and they were intrested in many midfielders and Mart Poom who will be signed in exchange of Hoyte on loan.
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:13
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Villa trying to get Bakke on season long loan.

[URL]http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=302775&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=3&title=Bakke+in+Villa+talks&channel=premiership[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.