GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadline day transfers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
Thought we could do with a place.

First on the agenda, there will be no talk of Newcastle. Except, of course, the Jenas affair.

Why and where? They have Carrick and Davids in the centre, both of whom are pretty much irreplacable. Reid is good on the left, Routledge on the right. Besides, Jenas can't play there. Tell me why.

Oh, and Solano might be going to Newcastle too. Excellent news, if you ask me.

Keane to Everton? Robbie, that is.
Wed 31/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
Thought we could do with a place.

First on the agenda, there will be no talk of Newcastle. Except, of course, the Jenas affair.

Why and where? They have Carrick and Davids in the centre, both of whom are pretty much irreplacable. Reid is good on the left, Routledge on the right. Besides, Jenas can't play there. Tell me why.

Oh, and Solano might be going to Newcastle too. Excellent news, if you ask me.

Keane to Everton? Robbie, that is.
Wed 31/08/05 at 11:51
Regular
"not dead"
Keane to Everton leaving Spurs with only two strikers. And Mido's out through suspension.

Seriously, who else have they got?

So far though, it hasn't been as exciting as the BBC will have you believe:

Teh! Latest!! DEADLINE!DAY!1 Transfers!11!1!!

But it appears that Tottenham are the only club doing anything.
Wed 31/08/05 at 11:52
Regular
I'm sincerely hoping something happens at Anfield. Anything, really.
Wed 31/08/05 at 11:55
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Oh yeh, don't forget about Owen going to Newcastle...

hoho :D
Wed 31/08/05 at 11:57
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Jenas... what the hell? They'ev already got one of the best midfeilds in the country with plenty of back-up, and they're going for Jenas? I want to know where Spurs are getting all their money from, really - no matter who's on the market, they always seem to have enough.

I'm just hoping they do a Leeds, really.
Wed 31/08/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Well it appears Portugese right-winger Simao may be coming to Anfield.

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=302899&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Reds+make+Simao+move&channel=football_home[/URL]
Wed 31/08/05 at 11:59
Regular
Spurs can't do a Leeds. All my prayers are on Newcastle to do a Leeds. Spurs can do a Leeds next season.

And then we'll buy their best players. Well, other clubs will and we'll launch a £10 million + Cisse bid for Naybet.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:00
Regular
KOPKING wrote:
> Well it appears Portugese right-winger Simao may be coming to
> Anfield.
>
> [URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=302899&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Reds+make+Simao+move&channel=football_home[/URL]

--

Mentioned that in another thread earlier. I'd like it to happen, but it obviously won't. Have you seen the amounts of money quoted? Rafa could get his car washed for that amount. And he will, instead of getting a player.
Regular
ooooooh, owen just put pen to paper.
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Bouma to Villa as well!

And why didn't Arsenal have a pop at Jenas?

Wenger publicly admits to being interested, yet claims initial figures of £15 million are too high! Fee drops to roughly 50% to £8 million, yet no offer is made despite selling 2 central midfielders in the summer!!

*scratches head*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.