GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadline day transfers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
Thought we could do with a place.

First on the agenda, there will be no talk of Newcastle. Except, of course, the Jenas affair.

Why and where? They have Carrick and Davids in the centre, both of whom are pretty much irreplacable. Reid is good on the left, Routledge on the right. Besides, Jenas can't play there. Tell me why.

Oh, and Solano might be going to Newcastle too. Excellent news, if you ask me.

Keane to Everton? Robbie, that is.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> Spurs can't do a Leeds. All my prayers are on Newcastle to do a Leeds.
> Spurs can do a Leeds next season.

I quite like the Newc, even though I'm slowly growing to dislike Alan Shearer. I've disliked Spurs for as long as I can remember - probably got that from my Mum, actually.So if they go downthe ol' bankruptcy route, I'll be quite happy.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:03
Regular
or†ega wrote:
> ooooooh, owen just put pen to paper.

--

Yep, I can't help but watch it too. I'm willing that one of those photographers is going to stab Souness in the head.

Matteh, I also hate Shearer. More than anyone at the moment. The Times has told me today that it's his fault that Mikey is where he is. I hope he has a crap season, breaks a leg, doesn't get the scoring record and wins...Absolutely. Nothing.

That'll learn him.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:03
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Stryke wrote:

> Mentioned that in another thread earlier. I'd like it to happen, but
> it obviously won't. Have you seen the amounts of money quoted? Rafa
> could get his car washed for that amount. And he will, instead of
> getting a player.

Sorry didn't check any other threads before posting that one. I have heard whispers that it's been accepted and he's on his way to England but nothing concrete or reliable has mentioned it yet.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:04
Regular
Koppy, you have to accept that it's not our close-season for transfers. We have to majorly screw up and do a Newcastle and get a desperate manager before we attract good players.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> Matteh, I also hate Shearer. More than anyone at the moment. The
> Times has told me today that it's his fault that Mikey is where he
> is. I hope he has a crap season, breaks a leg, doesn't get the
> scoring record and wins...Absolutely. Nothing.

I hate the fact that he thinks he's Mr. Newcastle (which is true, but he shouldn't think it), that he retired from England far too early and the fact he went back on his promise to end his career to, let's face it, break a scoring record.

I hope he scores, last minute of the last game of the season to beat the record and it's disallowed.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:07
Regular
I don't want him playing at the end of the season. I don't want him walking. I want him bitterly crying alone in his house, his wife and children living with another man and Mikey's release fee being triggered by a Rafa-less Liverpool by player-manager Jamie Carragher.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Carra could never manage the 'pool. Ever. For training he'd make them all do kamikaze dives from 30 ft walls to prove they're hard enough to play for him. Of course, only Gerrard would do it, and he'd end up in a brawl with Cisse, Hamann and co. I get the feeling Riise would be off eating Vanilla slices, though.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:14
Regular
Riise would be trying to volley medicine balls left footed through a steel wall. He'd manage it, too.

Cisse wouldn't be fighting Stevie. Carra will have tied Rafa up in a boxing bag and Cisse will be kicking the crap out of it.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:15
Regular
"tokyo police club"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/4199526.stm[/URL]

Fancy going half each on a hitman?
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:19
Regular
Oh my God that is by far the most uncomfortable press conference EVER!

You could hear Owen and Souness and Shepherd insulting the press after that.

Constantly going on about him turning his back on Liverpool and how strikers aren't as important anymore. Also bringing up the get out clause.

"It was all negative wasn't it, all negative" - Graeme Souness.

"Not that important to score goals, honestly" - Freddy Shepherd.

"Ignore it Michael, don't let it get to you" - Souness

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.