GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadline day transfers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
Thought we could do with a place.

First on the agenda, there will be no talk of Newcastle. Except, of course, the Jenas affair.

Why and where? They have Carrick and Davids in the centre, both of whom are pretty much irreplacable. Reid is good on the left, Routledge on the right. Besides, Jenas can't play there. Tell me why.

Oh, and Solano might be going to Newcastle too. Excellent news, if you ask me.

Keane to Everton? Robbie, that is.
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:21
Regular
Stay away... he's our Bakke!

Damn that O'leary!
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:02
Regular
Rah...another Portuguese player coming to the Premiership, what's going on :/

Poor Owen, he does look sad...fake smile I tell you. Silly Arsene.
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:17
Regular
C'mon, Lipe, we've both seen Benfica matches. Simao is a great player. If this had happened last week I'd been extremely happy.
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:20
Regular
Yeah he's good...vital to Benfica winning Superliga but I'm not sure if he can handle the premiership...
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:22
Regular
"..."
Well I'm just praying we don't get a big offer for Commons, only player in our Midfield who actually knows how to go forward with the ball...
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:24
Regular
We have a Ronaldo,Paulo Ferriera, Carvalho count of 3 who could make it, and just the 2 of Tiago and Hugo Viana who couldn't. But Hugo Viana is an exception, because he is actually awesome and signed for a devilclub.
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
We've sold Connolly for a fee in the region of 2 Million, and bought in Elivs Hammond for £300,000 who was on an intial 5 month loan, and we have had a bid accepted by Tranmere for Iain Hume worth up to £750,000.
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh i like how Mikey is supposedly "delighted" to have signed for Newcastle, only because the top 3 didn't want him and the Liverpool board couldn't persuade Rafa that Mikey actually grew up in the streets of Barcelona. We all know you'd rather be at Liverpool Mikey.

Souness - Right so if you'd just like to sign the contract please
Mikey - Come on just tell Rafa my real name is Miguel he'll be sure to sign me then
Souness - Ermmm Michael can you put the phone down and sign the contract, the press are waiting
Mikey - So there's absolutely no chance? *sighs* fine ............ *scribbles name down* ..... ermmm yes i'm obviously delighted to have signed for Newcastle and i look forward to battling it out with the powerhouses of the Premiership such as Man City, Portsmouth and Birmingham for a mid table finish, now if you'll excuse me i'm off to look at my Stevie G signed photo and have a cry
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:52
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Arrrrrrrrrgggggggghh!!! God damn it! Benfica have now said thaey won't sell Simao according to SSN.
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
In other news, Owen & Shearer look set to tie the knot this year.

Owen claims Shearer would give up his life for him (Number 9 shirt) if Mikey was to come to Newcastle.

Poor old Shearer had to offer his shirt number since he couldn't offer Owen any silverware to tempt him......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.