GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadline day transfers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
Thought we could do with a place.

First on the agenda, there will be no talk of Newcastle. Except, of course, the Jenas affair.

Why and where? They have Carrick and Davids in the centre, both of whom are pretty much irreplacable. Reid is good on the left, Routledge on the right. Besides, Jenas can't play there. Tell me why.

Oh, and Solano might be going to Newcastle too. Excellent news, if you ask me.

Keane to Everton? Robbie, that is.
Sun 04/09/05 at 03:24
[URL]http://www.football365.com/news/story_161939.shtml[/URL]

Huh, I'm interested - it seems as if in the January window, yet again, they'll focus on youth. France looks to be churning out some brilliantly technical players, and South America has also always done so, though no doubt he'll bring in hundreds of spaniards.
Sat 03/09/05 at 22:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Carrick, Davids, Brown, Mendes, Tainio, Reid, Routledge, Lennon, Jenas, Davis, Marney, Jackson. Are they all midfielders? Plus others like King and Stalteri can play in various midfield positions.
Sat 03/09/05 at 21:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
Indeed. It's more a case of how many midfielders do they need. Last time I counted there was 10.
Sat 03/09/05 at 18:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
therage79 wrote:
> One to watch me thinks..also how many strikers do Spurs need?

They currently have four. About the same as most clubs, really.
Fri 02/09/05 at 15:19
Regular
"Baros!!!"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Thing is though, if a player wants to leave (and by all reports Nobby
> relished the chance to return to Newcastle) there really is no point
> in keeping him. You're better off with the money, no matter how
> nugatory, than with a player who doesn't want to be there.

True. But I would rather of had Milner on a straight swap, rather than 1.5 million and him on loan.
Fri 02/09/05 at 12:57
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Yeah I read about that one yesterday, could be a decent signing! I haven;t seen much of him, but he has banged the goals in for Derby!

One to watch me thinks..also how many strikers do Spurs need?
Fri 02/09/05 at 12:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
Woah woah woah. Apparently Tottenham signed Gregorz Rasiak?! That one slipped under the radar.
Thu 01/09/05 at 22:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
nu·ga·to·ry
adj.

1. Of little or no importance; trifling
Thu 01/09/05 at 21:48
might be a typo, but what the hell does nugatory mean?
Thu 01/09/05 at 21:37
Regular
"You've upset me"
Foreman wrote:
> Can't beleive O'Leary let Solano go for only 1.5 million. Our player
> of the season and leading goalscorer with 9 and leading assist
> player.

Thing is though, if a player wants to leave (and by all reports Nobby relished the chance to return to Newcastle) there really is no point in keeping him. You're better off with the money, no matter how nugatory, than with a player who doesn't want to be there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.