GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh God..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 00:29
Regular
": ("
I've just found out something I really didn't want to. Just a minute ago I was downstairs by myself watching All New Cosmetic Surgery while my parents were sleeping, then my dad's mobile rang and I ignored it, then it made a beeping sound because the person phoning had just left a voice mail message.

So I got up to see who was ringing because it is quite late and people don't normally phone at this time, I listened to the voice mail message and it was a lady saying something like "Im fed up with this, you said Sandra and you were finished and you lied, it's over blah blah blah".

(Something like that, im not gonna type the whole thing)

Anyway, this woman was NOT my mum, I know that for sure. And it's not like my dad has someone elses phone, it's his, hes had it for ages.

Now, if a lady leaves a voice mail on my dad's phone, speaks as if their having a relationship and that woman isn't my mum, shouldn't I be worried?

I remember something similar to this happening quite a while ago when I was quite young, I was just browsing around on my dad's phone and found a text message from some woman who had obviously been having a relationship with him, but I didn't do anything, cause I was young...and scared that my parents would split up or something.

But now, it's the second time and I don't think im gonna easily forgive and forget. Im still quite shocked that my dad could do this but im also pretty p*ssed off because my mum does so much for us and my dad, and to think that while my mum washes our clothes, irons etc etc my dad is out there somewhere getting it off with some other biatch.

There is no way I can just let this past me, and im terrible at keeping secrets so i've got to let this out someway. So, I want to know what you think I should do? I knwo the woman on the phone said "it's over" but that isn't the point, who is this 'Sandra' biatch? I'd be really p*ssed off if I find out my dad had more than one person he's cheating on.

Should I tell my mum, get her all upset and risk my parents splitting up? Or should I keep quiet and live my life knowing my dad is bonking some other woman behind my mum's back?

Personally I don't think my mum deserves that, but if I do tell her I don't want my dad to know it was me who found out, I'll have to get my mum to listen to it on his mobile and pretend she was the first to hear it.

Has anyone else been in this situation before, and whats it like when your parents split up?

Help? :'(
Fri 22/04/05 at 06:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Stridman wrote:
> Just a minute ago I was downstairs by myself watching All New Cosmetic Surgery while my parents were sleeping

Dirty boy

> it was a lady saying something like "Im fed up
> with this, you said Sandra and you were finished and you lied, it's
> over blah blah blah".

Ok is your mums name Sandra?
The over part might be a good thing that you've overlooked, or it could be she's pushing your dad to make a choice.

> Now, if a lady leaves a voice mail on my dad's phone, speaks as if
> their having a relationship and that woman isn't my mum, shouldn't I
> be worried?

Yes unless you think of the benefits, more presents at christmas and stuff.

> I remember something similar to this happening quite a while ago when
> I was quite young, I was just browsing around on my dad's phone and
> found a text message from some woman who had obviously been having a
> relationship with him.

Your dad is an idiot, he's been caught accidentally twice, lord knows what you would find out if you actually went looking for anything.

> But now, it's the second time and I don't think im gonna easily
> forgive and forget. Im still quite shocked that my dad could do this
> but im also pretty p*ssed off because my mum does so much for us and
> my dad, and to think that while my mum washes our clothes, irons etc
> etc my dad is out there somewhere getting it off with some other
> biatch.

Aye
Your dad = Git

> There is no way I can just let this past me, and im terrible at
> keeping secrets so i've got to let this out someway. So, I want to
> know what you think I should do? I knwo the woman on the phone said
> "it's over" but that isn't the point, who is this 'Sandra'
> biatch? I'd be really p*ssed off if I find out my dad had more than
> one person he's cheating on.

Ah so Sandra is not your mum, ok that changes things, might be a wrong number but i'd write it down, Then i'd talk to dad.

> Should I tell my mum, get her all upset and risk my parents splitting
> up?

Nope, let someone else do that.

> Personally I don't think my mum deserves that, but if I do tell her I
> don't want my dad to know it was me who found out, I'll have to get my
> mum to listen to it on his mobile and pretend she was the first to
> hear it.

Talk to your dad first, see if he's got an explanation, also check to see if he's had more calls from this woman, that should deal with the wrongnumber thing. If you want to be evil, keep the number and start texting her impersonating your dad.

> And whats it like when your parents split up?

It's a b@#ch
Fri 22/04/05 at 06:32
Regular
"Captain to you."
Could it not have just been a wrong number, some woman thinking she was calling her boyfriend but getting the wrong number?

Obviously(sp?) i could be wrong because the whole message isn't posted so can't tell if she refered to your dad by name or not, and as you mums name isn't sandra it is totally plausable(sp?) that she didn't mean to call him.
Fri 22/04/05 at 06:37
It's official; your dad is a stud.
Fri 22/04/05 at 07:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Funny you should post this...

I found out, erm, 2 weeks ago today that my parents were getting a divorce... and this was due to the fact that my Mum has been having an affair with a bloke since January. She's moving out next weekend.

Seriously though, the thing that pis sed me off was the secrecy. The fact that this has been happening since January. I'd just confront your dad, but it depends on what sort of character you are, really. If you're strong enough to do it, just go ahead. I forced my Mum to admit to having an affair (similar mobile phone situation), and now she's leaving....
Fri 22/04/05 at 08:45
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I think you should wait until the next time you see your dad when your mum is out, go up to him, put down his phone and say "Who's Sandra?". If you can stop it, then your mum doesn't need to know.

Or it could be a big misunderstanding.
Fri 22/04/05 at 09:32
Regular
I didn't sleep until 4am.

-_-

But I have to wake up this early cause im going out somewhere. Anyway for those of you who are saying it's the wrong number, it isn't because 'Sandra' is on my dad's contacts list and if you read some of the posts in this thread you'll see that this isn't just someone ringing the wrong number.

I also didn't overlook the "over" bit because I went downstairs again last night to listen to it for a second time to make sure I heard it right.

It all explains why when my mum tells my dad to go and get some bread or something from the shop he doesn't come back for about a hour, when the shop is just 5 minutes away.

I dont think I am strong enough (mentally) to confront my dad because we both always have arguments and I don't really have conversations with him like I do with my mum, so it'd be easier to tell my mum. They might not get a divorce, infact they probably wont unless my dad has done this before and been caught by my mum before, but my mum will be annoyed, upset and I need a fiver from my mum today, what am I gonna say? "Oh hi mum, btw dads cheating on not one but two other women, anyway can I have a fiver?"

I dont need proof when I tell my mum cause im just gonna tell her to check it out for herself, my dads phone is so important to him, that he wouldn't just leave it lying about unless he is sleeping so I cant show my mum the voice mail message.

Man, can't beleive I could just wake up and type this much...
Fri 22/04/05 at 09:34
Regular

-_-

But I have to wake up this early cause im going out somewhere. Anyway for those of you who are saying it's the wrong number, it isn't because 'Sandra' is on my dad's contacts list and if you read some of the posts in this thread you'll see that this isn't just someone ringing the wrong number.

I also didn't overlook the "over" bit because I went downstairs again last night to listen to it for a second time to make sure I heard it right.

It all explains why when my mum tells my dad to go and get some bread or something from the shop he doesn't come back for about a hour, when the shop is just 5 minutes away.

I dont think I am strong enough (mentally) to confront my dad because we both always have arguments and I don't really have conversations with him like I do with my mum, so it'd be easier to tell my mum. They might not get a divorce, infact they probably wont unless my dad has done this before and been caught by my mum before, but my mum will be annoyed, upset and I need a fiver from my mum today, what am I gonna say? "Oh hi mum, btw dads cheating on not one but two other women, anyway can I have a fiver?"

I dont need proof when I tell my mum cause im just gonna tell her to check it out for herself, my dads phone is so important to him, that he wouldn't just leave it lying about unless he is sleeping so I cant show my mum the voice mail message.

Fri 22/04/05 at 09:35
Regular

-_-

Fri 22/04/05 at 09:35
Regular

-_-

Fri 22/04/05 at 09:37
Regular
whoops

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.