GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh God..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 00:29
Regular
": ("
I've just found out something I really didn't want to. Just a minute ago I was downstairs by myself watching All New Cosmetic Surgery while my parents were sleeping, then my dad's mobile rang and I ignored it, then it made a beeping sound because the person phoning had just left a voice mail message.

So I got up to see who was ringing because it is quite late and people don't normally phone at this time, I listened to the voice mail message and it was a lady saying something like "Im fed up with this, you said Sandra and you were finished and you lied, it's over blah blah blah".

(Something like that, im not gonna type the whole thing)

Anyway, this woman was NOT my mum, I know that for sure. And it's not like my dad has someone elses phone, it's his, hes had it for ages.

Now, if a lady leaves a voice mail on my dad's phone, speaks as if their having a relationship and that woman isn't my mum, shouldn't I be worried?

I remember something similar to this happening quite a while ago when I was quite young, I was just browsing around on my dad's phone and found a text message from some woman who had obviously been having a relationship with him, but I didn't do anything, cause I was young...and scared that my parents would split up or something.

But now, it's the second time and I don't think im gonna easily forgive and forget. Im still quite shocked that my dad could do this but im also pretty p*ssed off because my mum does so much for us and my dad, and to think that while my mum washes our clothes, irons etc etc my dad is out there somewhere getting it off with some other biatch.

There is no way I can just let this past me, and im terrible at keeping secrets so i've got to let this out someway. So, I want to know what you think I should do? I knwo the woman on the phone said "it's over" but that isn't the point, who is this 'Sandra' biatch? I'd be really p*ssed off if I find out my dad had more than one person he's cheating on.

Should I tell my mum, get her all upset and risk my parents splitting up? Or should I keep quiet and live my life knowing my dad is bonking some other woman behind my mum's back?

Personally I don't think my mum deserves that, but if I do tell her I don't want my dad to know it was me who found out, I'll have to get my mum to listen to it on his mobile and pretend she was the first to hear it.

Has anyone else been in this situation before, and whats it like when your parents split up?

Help? :'(
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just watch the Hollyoaks Omnibus on Sunday, everyone has affairs in that.
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:07
Regular
If i've listened to a voice mail, won't he know anyway? Because whenever he speaks to the woman again she'll say she left a voice mail message and he'll know that he didn't have any new messages.

:S

I might go downstairs and have another listen, just to make sure I didn't get it wrong or anything.
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:08
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Just watch the Hollyoaks Omnibus on Sunday, everyone has affairs in
> that.

But that has fit people in it, my family doesn't (except me).
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:10
Regular
"cachoo"
Stridman wrote:
> If i've listened to a voice mail, won't he know anyway?

When you receive one, it'll say on the phone. When you've listened to it and not deleted it, it'll still stay there on the top of the screen with that symbol. Unless you delete it, he won't know until he speaks to her next. Then he'll know someone's listened..
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:11
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Stridman wrote:
> I might go downstairs and have another listen, just to make sure I
> didn't get it wrong or anything.

Yeh.. probably best before you do tell your Mum..
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:12
Regular
Dawson would've found some way to conceal that he'd listened. Once he'd been angsty for a good few hours.
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:19
Regular
Heard it again and the woman is called 'Elaine', I also heard her saying "stop sleeping with Sandra". Basically, from what I can understand this 'Elaine' wants my dad to stop sleeping with 'Sandra' otherwise it is over.

Im pretty sure my dad is seeing two other women I dont know
now, and thats pretty upsetting and I dont want to think about it anymore until the morning, im going out with my mate tommorow, need sleep.

Thanks for your help but im gonna tell my mum, and tell her not to confront my dad yet, i'll tell her exactly what i've told you lot.
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:21
Regular
Stridman wrote:
> > Thanks for your help

--

You're welcome. I'm a font.
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:21
Regular
"cachoo"
Is your dad cute? Hokay.. yeah, weird from a son's point of view but still.. Is he?!

Stridman wrote:
> but im gonna tell my mum, and tell her not to confront my dad yet

You think she'll listen to you when you tell her that?
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ms NY wrote:
> Is your dad cute? Hokay.. yeah, weird from a son's point of view but
> still.. Is he?!

I'm guessing yes, if he has at least two other women on the go, either that or he has a *really* good sense of humour :S

> Stridman wrote:
> but im gonna tell my mum, and tell her not to confront my dad yet
>
> You think she'll listen to you when you tell her that?

Aye, use the phone message as proof.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.