GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/05 at 17:20
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I was reading in New Statesman Magazine... The recon that nearly 1/3 of the White British Population in the next General Election will vote either BNP or UKIP, as they believe that New Labour have given very little to the British People... instead more money goes to imigrants. Even today those 4 terrorists are being allowed back into the UK.. SCREW THAT... should have left them at Cuba. I'm not a facist, but I can see their point about controlling imigration, you have not got the slightest clue who the hell the people are coming in; they might bomb a school (like what happened in Russia), or commit acts of evil things against the British citizens.
Page:
Sat 12/02/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
So that's why you invited me and Snuggly to your gig at the Barfly. Also explains the look of disappointment on your face when you saw our ugly mugs.
Sat 12/02/05 at 12:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes. Often.
I've snogged my guitarist. He's called Chris and was gentle, yet I'm not a bummer - just wondered what it'd be like. Can't say I'd like to repeat the experience but hey, I didn't immediately die of aids or want to bumcrime George Michael.
So all's well that ends well.

Kev, you're quite possibly the dumbest thing to draw breath independantly of machinery on this earth.
I say you're lying about having a fiance to try and salvage some dignity, this is not working.
However, if by some abomination of nature, there is a girl that wants to spend her life with you? Pls have her sterilised.
Stupid people make stupid children - scientific fact
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Are YOU man enough to engage in promiscuous sexual activity?

Erm, probably.
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
my guess is that he'll say "yes actually they were all female I'm a hard man and they all said 'wow that's the biggest one I've ever seen! Can I try it on now?'"
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
OMG, u callin m gay? I h8 u u fag!
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
> kevstar wrote:
> I have played strip poker when I was 19 in front of my
> mates whilst drunk and later had group sex, have you got the nerve
> to
> do that?

Sounds like some sort of getting in touch with your gay feelings deal to me. Some booze, some strip poker, then followed up with a session of group sex? Were any of these mates actually female?
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
kevstar wrote:
> I have played strip poker when I was 19 in front of my
> mates whilst drunk and later had group sex, have you got the nerve to
> do that?

You poor poor child. Bragging about your amazing sexual conquests and group sex with your mates? On the internet? In order to prove that you are more manly than someone you've never met?

That is horribly horribly pathetic. I too also notice that you've just decided to give up answering any of the the actual issues in the thread, which is fine, but just completely ridicules you and your whole point of view.
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> gerrid wrote:
> gerrid: old people stretch our services far more than
> immigrants, shouldn't they be dealt with first?
>
> Are you suggesting some sort of Logan's Run deal here?

Shoot 'em before they hit sixty, the scrounging oldies.
Sat 12/02/05 at 10:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> Your right I don't have a girlfriend, but I do have a fiance which I
> will be marrying in August this year, nice try, but don't bother.

Oh wonderful. More Gateshead water-head miracle rats to be spawned.
Sat 12/02/05 at 09:52
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> And do you know what you are, Lights puppet on a string, you are a
> pubic hair on his left testical, the crack on his bum and the dry
> snot thats stuck up his nose. You are the fungis that gives him
> athletes foot, Pandaemonium, the last argument we had I remember you
> didn't reply too, was it cos you were stuck to the bottom of lights
> shoe at the time. For someone to mention my spelling, shall we read
> the forus Pandaemonium, and what should be after a full stop, look
> above.

The last argument? Where I called you dim for typing up a huge walkthrough directly into the forum textbox? The thread where you complained to the staffies that your browser refreshed and you lost your work? The thread where Killgore asked us to stop throwing insults?

> For someone to mention my spelling, shall we read
> the forus Pandaemonium, and what should be after a full stop, look
> above.

I have no idea what that means in the slightest. Sure I may make the odd mistake, but I'm nowhere near the prolific smacktard you seem to be. Reading your posts is like listening to a scratched record. It's jolting and hard work. I mean "thoose", come on........
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.