GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/05 at 17:20
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I was reading in New Statesman Magazine... The recon that nearly 1/3 of the White British Population in the next General Election will vote either BNP or UKIP, as they believe that New Labour have given very little to the British People... instead more money goes to imigrants. Even today those 4 terrorists are being allowed back into the UK.. SCREW THAT... should have left them at Cuba. I'm not a facist, but I can see their point about controlling imigration, you have not got the slightest clue who the hell the people are coming in; they might bomb a school (like what happened in Russia), or commit acts of evil things against the British citizens.
Page:
Thu 24/02/05 at 08:55
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
slimboyslik wrote:

> Goat how immature are you?

Aww...it's so sweet when children talk about maturity...

Oh, and kevstar; can't you read? You've failed. You're a failure, d'you understand? Had you addressed a single one of the points raised I'd be more than happy to answer your question involving your selective use of one single incidence, and I'd be equally happy to patiently explain to you how it indicates that we definitely need an open and balanced debate about immigration, as I've been saying from the start. And I'd do so in the same detail as I have previously; you know, the detail that makes you immediately backpeddle and try to change what you're saying (funny how you've now retreated from saying "there is no evidence that immigration is working").

Unfortunately, as you're both cowardly and stupid as well as being a racist bundle of calcified horse smegma, I feel no inclination to do so. By all means, do carry on wailing "no, YOU'RE racist; you said darkie!!"; after all, by doing so it gives away your inadequate brain's poor grasp of irony and sarcasm. And DO continue your playground insulting of everyone who has disagreed with you (ie. everyone else who's contributed to this thread) as it further exposes what an incredibly deranged little bigot you are. And be my guest when it comes to being so unbelievably dumb that you mistake a criticism for whatever godawful benefit-funded pit that you live in for a criticism of the whole of Gateshead (although in fairness, the multi-story makes the whole town look like a 70'a planning mistake).

If you can come up with an argument that hasn't been thoroughly discredited, I may even respond to you. For now though, I believe I shall sit here and laugh at you. Because, you see, I'm better than you. In every conceivable way.
Thu 24/02/05 at 09:27
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Well considering you havn't actually prooved immigration is under control(oh yes that link that showed nothing whatsoever when you tried to claim immigration was down 2% when according to the latest figures it's actually went up), you missunderstood it for Asylum applications which if you look carfully, you will see that the speed of deporting failed Asylum seekers has actually slowed down(i'm still trying to think how you've discredited it). Ohh I noticed that you didn't answer my question, the Beverly Hughes case; Is that controlled immigration and a system open to abuse(which is what you've tried to deny all along).

So next time you discredit my point and say you've won and all the rest of it(when it's you who can't answer the questions), at least be true in what your saying will you. So untill you answer this question I think it's only right you do respond (and just remember a yes or no will do cos thats the second time you said the same thing about a debate when asked this question).
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.