GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/05 at 17:20
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I was reading in New Statesman Magazine... The recon that nearly 1/3 of the White British Population in the next General Election will vote either BNP or UKIP, as they believe that New Labour have given very little to the British People... instead more money goes to imigrants. Even today those 4 terrorists are being allowed back into the UK.. SCREW THAT... should have left them at Cuba. I'm not a facist, but I can see their point about controlling imigration, you have not got the slightest clue who the hell the people are coming in; they might bomb a school (like what happened in Russia), or commit acts of evil things against the British citizens.
Page:
Tue 25/01/05 at 17:20
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I was reading in New Statesman Magazine... The recon that nearly 1/3 of the White British Population in the next General Election will vote either BNP or UKIP, as they believe that New Labour have given very little to the British People... instead more money goes to imigrants. Even today those 4 terrorists are being allowed back into the UK.. SCREW THAT... should have left them at Cuba. I'm not a facist, but I can see their point about controlling imigration, you have not got the slightest clue who the hell the people are coming in; they might bomb a school (like what happened in Russia), or commit acts of evil things against the British citizens.
Tue 25/01/05 at 17:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And what terrorist act did these men commit? Isn't America the land of "innocent until proven guilty"? They sure got around that law pretty easy, with no protest from our Government!

Also, I was never surveyed, so the survey cannot possibly portray the views of the British public.

And you're confusing being a terrorist with being an immigrant. And you're a bellend. Shut it, punk.
Tue 25/01/05 at 17:40
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
They were found in Afganistan with Terrorists holding guns.... if thats not a terrorists/fighter dunno what it is..

And if these imigrants came in to the country and did commit an act of terrorism, then your opinion would change, espically if this act affected you.. People would say, "Why didnt the government do a better job in protecting us?" answer they would have but everyone was too busy bitching about protecting the enemy, or possible enemies.
Tue 25/01/05 at 18:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
British people are all immigrants anyway. If you stop immigration you basically lock your entire culture in a time warp. Without immigration we'd all be pagan druid worshippers.

And they don't take your money anyway, they do the jobs that you are too British to do yourself. No one is allowed into the country just to leech off our benefits. They DO pay taxes and work just everyone, you know.
Tue 25/01/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Everyone is stupid.

The Dail Mail blows it loads over figures saying Britian takes something like 25% of the worlds immigrants/asylumn seeker where it is actually less than 3%.

Those that aren't fleeing persecution etc etc, a great number are of great use to this country from people doing all the crappy jobs we don't want to do up to a large number of doctors etc (whom are still classed as immigrants).

As for the four prisoners, they've been in jail for years and no doubt tortured yet have had no trial whilst Bush goes on about freedom.

Plus, all this 'by-passing perfectly goofd France', have people ever thought that English is their second language or that they are from former colonies... NOOOOOOOOO it's because we're soft in Britain and buy their excremate off them with GOLD BARS.sdgsegsgse
Tue 25/01/05 at 19:44
Regular
Counter Strike has stopped me ever from wanting to become a terrorist. They have the worst guns.
Tue 25/01/05 at 20:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And tend to start in bottleneck areas that lead to slaughter.
Tue 25/01/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Twenty quid."
gerrid wrote:
> ... Without immigration we'd all be pagan druid worshippers.

Most of the films I've seen featuring druids also feature nekkid wimmin.
Tue 25/01/05 at 21:45
"possibly impossible"
Timmargh wrote:
> gerrid wrote:
> ... Without immigration we'd all be pagan druid worshippers.
>
> Most of the films I've seen featuring druids also feature nekkid
> wimmin.

Quick, fetch my long robe...
Tue 25/01/05 at 22:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
92%+ of this nation is pure bred White goodness.

OMG, WE'RE OVER RUN!

QUICK, ATTACK THE PEOPLE WITH HATRED IN THEIR HEARTS!

Erm, you?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.