GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's a f****** disgrace"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/12/04 at 23:01
Regular
What sort of a society do we live in, really. 70,000, that's seventy thousand people have died. And what does our government offer them?

One. Million. Pounds.

Later they upped that to a 'whopping' £15 million, but in my opinion that's because they were shamed into it. Then there's the US who offer a 'collossal' £35 million. What really rubs it in though is Jack Straw and George Bush standing there and giving excuses why they can't give more. I really believe the western world has become completely morally bankrupt.

Bush : "Last year 40% of all aid given in the world was given by the US."

Who gives a crap who gave what when, you t***pot, do you really have a clue what the real world is about?? For gods sake, how much money have both nations plowed into that ridiculous war? I don't hear any complaints about budgets when that subject is raised. Not to mention the human loss of life.

It makes you ashamed to be British and affiliated with what is turning out to be an Empire of bullies, ignorant knuckledraggers and yes men. This New Year I'm hoping for a Nuclear Holocaust.

Rant Over. Time for the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:26
Regular
if it helps restore your faith in the British public we managed to raise £20million in a few days. Seems there's a lot more still to come.
Thu 30/12/04 at 15:34
Regular
M@rk wrote:
> if it helps restore your faith in the British public we managed to
> raise £20million in a few days. Seems there's a lot more still
> to come.

That's less than 40p per person.
Wow.
We're so generous.
Thu 30/12/04 at 15:38
Regular
Hang on.
Whe?
Thu 30/12/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
munn wrote:
> Loads of stuff.

"mun". A perfect description. I can see copious amounts of drool, piggy eyes vacanctly staring out of a fat face, a tounge firmly in cheek and a "mmuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn" issuing from the throat.

You my lad, are the most deeply moronic individual I've read on these boards.

Well done.
Thu 30/12/04 at 15:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I saw this on the news just before star wars, i couldnt help but laugh when i saw the money raised by the public was more than the government was pledging. Pathetic, really pathetic.
Thu 30/12/04 at 15:58
Regular
The media coverage sickens me.

All I see are honest, hard working white folk. British to the bone. They lost most of their families. Let's pity them. Little Johnny won't be seeing his daddy again, let us all shed a tear.

Little Sigmund has spent his last christmas with his sisters and his mum may never be found.

Yes, it's terrible, but I really can't see why we have to draw lines here. "10 British Holidaymakers Drowned in Waves of Doom - Families Distraught". In other news, 40,000 indonesians missing. Here's Tom with the weather.

It was the same with that Bigley bloke. You couldn't switch on a radio without hearing about 'Kens latest Plea for help'. But 10 Chinese civilians get captured and diced into sushi and nobody bats an eyelid.

END OF CONTROVERSIAL RANT # 10

It's time for a new world order. Meetings will be taking place in my garage, 6:30pm every monday night.
Thu 30/12/04 at 16:00
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> You my lad, are the most deeply moronic individual I've read on these
> boards.
>
> Well done.

No, you're jsut so blinded by "compassion" that you can't see that to give any money at all is being generous.
I'd rather they addressed the homelessness in poverty in our country before they go and give money to a country which most people in the country will never visit.
Thu 30/12/04 at 16:18
Regular
"be happy"
damn that compassion! You've got a point tho, munn. This giving to charity, it never goes anywhere to solving the political problems. Throw some money at the homeless, they'll be ok. Its a disgrace, people living on the streets in the 4th biggest economy in the world. So the media asks us, the hard-working, tax-paying public, to donate, to save lives. Respect to those who give, but what about the reasons behind so many deaths, there'll be no mention of that.
Thu 30/12/04 at 16:19
He has no point, he's just a whining brat.
Thu 30/12/04 at 16:19
Regular
I think the 2 storey high wall of water travelling at 500mph might have had something to do with it.

That's a Lamens opinion though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.