GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's a f****** disgrace"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/12/04 at 23:01
Regular
What sort of a society do we live in, really. 70,000, that's seventy thousand people have died. And what does our government offer them?

One. Million. Pounds.

Later they upped that to a 'whopping' £15 million, but in my opinion that's because they were shamed into it. Then there's the US who offer a 'collossal' £35 million. What really rubs it in though is Jack Straw and George Bush standing there and giving excuses why they can't give more. I really believe the western world has become completely morally bankrupt.

Bush : "Last year 40% of all aid given in the world was given by the US."

Who gives a crap who gave what when, you t***pot, do you really have a clue what the real world is about?? For gods sake, how much money have both nations plowed into that ridiculous war? I don't hear any complaints about budgets when that subject is raised. Not to mention the human loss of life.

It makes you ashamed to be British and affiliated with what is turning out to be an Empire of bullies, ignorant knuckledraggers and yes men. This New Year I'm hoping for a Nuclear Holocaust.

Rant Over. Time for the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. The world weary views of a 17 year old living with his parents are always good for a laugh...
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
munn wrote:
> 15(ish) percent of the price of everything I buy is tax.

That you buy with...money from your parents?
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
munn wrote:
> If they can't be bothered to think about their own future, why should
> I give them money?
---

*slow clap*
You do a far better job of making yourself appear the greasy tool you are far far better than I.
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:11
Regular
Yeah, but they pay tax, and if they didn't pay tax, that would mean more money for me, which would be better, of course.

And I'm 16 years old (But 17 in January)

Anyway, list me all the countries that lined up to give the US aid when they were battered with hurricane after hurricane.
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Now now; they probably haven't done the difficulties of living in the developing world in Munns A-Level Geography lessons yet. He quite possibly thinks that 3rd world countries have high birth rates just to spite him.

Either that or he's just jealous that they get to have sex all the time.
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:15
Regular
Don't they?
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
munn wrote:
> Yeah, but they pay tax, and if they didn't pay tax, that would mean
> more money for me, which would be better, of course.

So...because your parents pay tax, you feel morally outraged at what is done with that tax? Why? Do you resent that they pay that rather than supplement your pocket money?

> And I'm 16 years old (But 17 in January)

Well, it's a well known fact that one knows everything about the world at age 16/17.

> Anyway, list me all the countries that lined up to give the US aid
> when they were battered with hurricane after hurricane.

List me the 100,000 casualties that result from those hurricanes. List the towns wiped from the face of the map. And then, you deeply moronic individual, explain whether or not you think international charitable donations are used to help ANYONE suffering from a natural disaster, be they in the UK, US, or Indian subcontinent.

And that's before we even get into detail about how the US set aside billions for their own natural disasters. Billions which developing nations don't have. Oh, or is that their fault for having the nerve to be poor?
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:23
Regular
Light wrote:
> And that's before we even get into detail about how the US set aside
> billions for their own natural disasters. Billions which developing
> nations don't have. Oh, or is that their fault for having the nerve
> to be poor?

That's more like having a dig at the US for being a country which has built a great economy.

It's like saying "yes, you worked hard to make sure your country is really good, now, see these countries which didn't, give them money"
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
munn wrote:
> Light wrote:
> And that's before we even get into detail about how the US set aside
> billions for their own natural disasters. Billions which developing
> nations don't have. Oh, or is that their fault for having the nerve
> to be poor?
>
> That's more like having a dig at the US for being a country which has
> built a great economy.

And built it at the expense of...oh yeah; lots of developing nations. Funny that...

Oh, way to avoid listing the 100,000 casualties suffered in a US hurricane. And the point that international charities help all nations in need. Whats the matter? Don't you like having to think about the stupid, oh so very stupid, things you say to prove that you're such a, like, individual.
>
> It's like saying "yes, you worked hard to make sure your country
> is really good, now, see these countries which didn't, give them
> money"

No, it's like saying "Jesus, you poor bast&^ds; how can we help you recover from the worst natural disaster the world has ever seen?". It's called "compassion" my dear little boy. When you grow up, you might come into contact with it. In fact, you probably do now; you know that sympathetic look you get from teachers when you've just asked a girl out and she's busy laughing in your face? That's compassion.
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://www.bikerstickers.com/Items/c161.gif[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.