GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's a f****** disgrace"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/12/04 at 23:01
Regular
What sort of a society do we live in, really. 70,000, that's seventy thousand people have died. And what does our government offer them?

One. Million. Pounds.

Later they upped that to a 'whopping' £15 million, but in my opinion that's because they were shamed into it. Then there's the US who offer a 'collossal' £35 million. What really rubs it in though is Jack Straw and George Bush standing there and giving excuses why they can't give more. I really believe the western world has become completely morally bankrupt.

Bush : "Last year 40% of all aid given in the world was given by the US."

Who gives a crap who gave what when, you t***pot, do you really have a clue what the real world is about?? For gods sake, how much money have both nations plowed into that ridiculous war? I don't hear any complaints about budgets when that subject is raised. Not to mention the human loss of life.

It makes you ashamed to be British and affiliated with what is turning out to be an Empire of bullies, ignorant knuckledraggers and yes men. This New Year I'm hoping for a Nuclear Holocaust.

Rant Over. Time for the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
Fri 31/12/04 at 10:38
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
munn wrote:
> I don't get why everyone hates me anyway.

And that is pretty much why people will continue to treat you with the absolute contempt you deserve.
>
> I think my original point was quite reasonable, and you argued
> withit, and that caused me to argue back, making me dig a hole, but
> my original point was perfectly good.

So let me get this straight; you were forced to think it through, and were made to look somewhat foolish in doing so. But even after you've been quite thorough discredited, and even after you decided to stop bothering to reply directly to arguments and resorted to the standard ploy of a spoilt teen (pretending it's all a joke and giving joke responses), you're still trying to claim you were right? This should be good...
>
> 1 million may be a crappy amount, but hell, we don't have to
> donate money to them, we could use it to fix our own country, which
> we don't, so stop moaning, and if you relaly give a damn about them
> fly out there and help them in person.

And by the same token, if you were being kicked to death in a gutter, no-one would have to lift a finger to help you. I mean, if someone really gave a damn about you, they'd pile in to help. So presumably, if they just shout a bit, or ring the police, then you wouldn't want that sort of help? Or would you just tell them to stop moaning about the beating you're taking?

>
> What, do you really think that your 18p change from your shopping
> will really make a difference?
> Over 50% of aid is lost or destroyed, so that's just 9p now.

Please; do tell me where you got your figures about 50% of aid being destroyed. What happens to it? Where does it go? Do the magical fairies take it away?

And as for the 18p or even 9p...well, when it costs a few pence to give vaccinations against the various diseases that the tsunami hit areas have to look forward too, yeah; I think it will make a difference. More difference than you're making spending the money that your parents give you on computer games and sweets.
>
> Oh, wow. You're a regular mother Theresa.

And you my dear little boy are an entirely irregular and unusually cockwitted little smegbag. Wow, I'm so impressed with your super-cool stance of not caring about people. That so makes me want to play twister with you.

[edit] looks like I'm saying what Snuggly and Goatboy have already said...And to be perfectly honest with you Munn, I have a good deal more respect for you now you've tried to explain the logic behind what you're saying. I don't agree with it of course, but you at least made the effort rather than just hiding behind an increasingly shrill "I'm right!!!" a la Belldandy (sorry; Ghost Force).
Fri 31/12/04 at 04:02
Regular
The UK have upped it to 50 million.
Fri 31/12/04 at 02:18
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Goatboy wrote:
> [URL]http://jovan.ru/pics2/owned.jpg[/URL]

hahahaha....

Hungry?

Ick.

I hope he tapped out. I couldn't stand that for more than a split second. Unless I was gay, which I'm not...

Ulgh. Gays.

No offense.

Ulgh.
Fri 31/12/04 at 00:17
Regular
munn wrote:
> who ahve done nothing wrong by living in teh right country

"the right country"

oh dear oh dear.
Thu 30/12/04 at 22:42
Regular
that was very nice of him
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
my dad has been asked to stay at work for an extra 8 hours to collect people's donations over the phone because he works for BT but he didn't do it and we've just donated instead.
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:57
Regular
"SOUP!"
Bush and Kerry combined spent more than $1 billion on the campaign elections.

Somehow 35 million isn't a lot.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://jovan.ru/pics2/owned.jpg[/URL]
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:05
Regular
5/5

Woohooo
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
munn wrote:
> OK, I did tailor it to suit my needs, sort of. I don't like losing an
> argument,which well, I was never going to win because you're all too
> stubborn. But it also does work in that way, as it shows that either
> everyone gets little help
---------

[URL]http://webpages.charter.net/compworkx/assclown.jpg[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.