GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/09/04 at 18:28
Regular
Apart from being against the law, why can't I kill someone?

I'm just interested in the answers.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:53
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
"You might WANT to kill someone, but you've got to think, is there any real reason for doing it."

I want for reason. Maybe I can see a rapist, a murderer, someone who will take advantage of others, as someone who should not be allowed to live on this planet. Perhaps then, I want to kill, because of the strength of the reason.

But what's to stop me from killing someone who's clumsy? Someone who I think swears too much?

And killing someone does require removing their life from this planet, yes.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
©H®I§ wrote:
> You can kill people in war. I doubt you go through mental torture
> then, because if you hadn't have killed them one of them were gonna
> kill you.

Yeah, but they were fighting for their lives, whilst you were representing the West, and therefore were fighting for oil.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:49
Regular
Aside the law, did say. I could surely try to kill anyone who tried to catch me, and I would suppose that would haunt me more.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:48
Regular
You might WANT to kill someone, but you've got to think, is there any real reason for doing it.

I mean, once you've done it, you can't just bring them back to life.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:45
Regular
There's nothing except getting caught getting in your way.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:44
Regular
When I say old, I meant random, not aged :D
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:43
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
"Guilt and regret would haunt you for the rest of your life, until you die."

Ah, good answer. But then, nothing would haunt me for when I die, because nothing will be there at all, of that I'm quite sure.

What perhaps if you were already haunted by what perhaps people have done? After all, if I were to kill someone, I'd personally make judgement of doing it before hand, I'd not like to kill without reason.

And what if that reason was so disturbing to you, so haunting, that perhaps killing that person would seem so justifiable, that you would almost feel satisfied to do so?

But I agree, killing any old person would haunt you. Perhaps just those you want to kill, those you judge worthy of death?
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Better Than You"
You can kill people in war. I doubt you go through mental torture then, because if you hadn't have killed them one of them were gonna kill you.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:42
Regular
Depends if you are able to repress your emotions.

I am able to repress certain emotions providing they're not too intense.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:36
Regular
Because, unless you are a psychopath, killing someone would be the worst form of torture for yourself, rather then the person that you killed.

Guilt and regret would haunt you for the rest of your life, until you die.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.