GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The No1 Console to own now is.........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/05/01 at 00:12
Regular
The Dreamcast!
Sega might be stopping production, but this console really is the one to be playing the top games of today.
Crazy Taxi 2 Sonic ADV 2 etc... I havent seen a Playstation 2 title yet that has Surpassed the Visuals of the DC.
This is someone speaking with years of loyalty to Nintendo too, so I would't call it biased.
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:46
Regular
Ahem, I have a broadband modem on my PC, would I want a dreamcast with a 33k modem!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:36
Regular
I agree at the moment the DC is the best console on the market. The Gamecube though will make me hit the roof and go through it!
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:33
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Without the internet I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:32
Regular
Rubbish!!!

PS2 kicks @ss!!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:31
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I hate to admit it but everyone should face the facts- The dreamcast is currently better than the ps2.
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:20
Anyway, if u want my opinion regarding this topic, read my tagline. THE DREAMCAST!!!!!!!!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:19
Regular
I've got a dreamcast, gave it to my bro, my ps2 is my pride and joy, and how good is ZOE
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:18
Pudmafia (aka Nigel), go away you Just Arrived Today. You aint gonna win gameaday with that post like you reckon u will. :P
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:11
Playstation1 is truly a great console, yet it can not match quality and power of the dreamcast.
The sheer 128 bit graphics are totally beautiful, and the internat capabiltys opended up a brand new era to next gen consoles. Sega's decision to cease production of the dc was simply a minor blow to the popularity of the dc, asthe price cut caused people all over the world to buy this fab machine.
The wide range of qualitly titles are just fantastic, refelcting the power of the machine, fromthe humour and originality of crazy taxi, and the quality and effort put into shenmue was amzazing.
I look at my little gray machine today and think
"this thing is the best thing i have ever bought"
also, the controller is so easy to hold, and the vmu is the first ever visual memory unit. You can even play games on it.
The graphics in virtua tennis are stunnig, and you will not be able to keep your eyes of the screen when you start.
I hope this has changed your mind on the way you look a the little mnachine with a swirl on it, i nkow that it changed my life, and it still is the best console ever made in all dreamcast gamers hearts.
Sat 12/05/01 at 10:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
DarkPrincess wrote:
> Personally, I prefer DC because the games appeal to me more. None
> of the PS2 games look that great to me. Most of the ones that I've
> played have really sucked.

So I take it you haven't played Zone Of The Enders, Star Wars StarFighter, Shadow Of Memories, Summoner, Smugglers Run, DOA2, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Formula 1 2001, Crazy Taxi, the MGS2 demo and many more??

And there's loads more scheduled for release-just look at the PS2's game list at E3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.