GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most disturbing scene in a movie?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 14:58
Regular
Some of you are probably aware that this topic is on Imdb but its good and I want to start it here :P
So....most disturbing scene in any movie???
Page:
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:34
Regular
Got ichi the killer yesterday. Uncut obviously. Its a pretty sick film with some nasty rape scenes. Its a good movie though. And it has alot of gross bits. Like when kakihara cuts his tongue out. eww
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:48
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Ms NY wrote:
> The scene in Labrynth with those red things dancing. That was evil.
> Then again, the whole film is disturbing. I'll always have David
> Bowie's package in my mind when the film gets mentioned.. :(

LOL. Labyrinth, what a great film. Hoggle is played by a woman, and is first seen taking a leak. That must have been weird.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:29
Regular
"cachoo"
The scene in Labrynth with those red things dancing. That was evil. Then again, the whole film is disturbing. I'll always have David Bowie's package in my mind when the film gets mentioned.. :(
Mon 13/09/04 at 18:25
Regular
Whats story of ricki oh like? And has anyone seen premutos lord of the living dead. Interests me.

I know these movies aint disturbing, (are they?) but I've heard that they rank alongside classics such as braindead.
Sun 12/09/04 at 20:30
Regular
I hate that damn baby.
Sun 12/09/04 at 13:38
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Good old Peter Jackson.
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:56
Regular
«Grëén ƒérð¢it¥» wrote:
> final destinaation 2 has to be the goriest 15 since saving private
> ryan. It was even gorier than movies such as scream.

Gore doesn't make a film disturbing though. For example, Braindead is one of the goriest films ever made, but it's also one of the funniest films ever made.

"I KICK ARSCHE FOR THE LORD!" :0D
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:55
Regular
munn wrote:
> Reefer wrote:
> Battle Royale isn't that disturbing, but one helluva film. Crash
> disturbed me far more than BR. And Irreversible should be in the Top
> 10.
>
> It depends what people find disturbing.
>
> I'm not disturbed by deaths or blood, seeing as I watched films like
> Predator and Alien when I was 4. But people who do get slightly
> disturbed by death would probably find BR disturbing, seeing as
> Kiriyama and Mitsuko just run around killing people, finding it
> "fun".

Well, Alien and Predator didn't disturb me because they're not human, and Kiriyama and Mitsuko finding death "fun" didn't disturb me that much because it's much the way that any murderer thinks, it's just that they're 5-10 years younger.
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:53
Regular
Anonymous wrote:
> Reefer wrote:
> Irreversible = a lot worse.
>
> Is it Monica Bellucci who gets raped, or someone less attractive

Yup, Belluci.
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:38
Regular
final destinaation 2 has to be the goriest 15 since saving private ryan. It was even gorier than movies such as scream.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.