GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most disturbing scene in a movie?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 14:58
Regular
Some of you are probably aware that this topic is on Imdb but its good and I want to start it here :P
So....most disturbing scene in any movie???
Page:
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:24
Regular
In the Exorcist 3, your looking down the corridor of a hospital, it is late at night, a nurse is just sat at the desk, she gets up and walks down the corridor doing her duties, checks the rooms etc, then she goes into one, she like goes in and does whatever nurses do and obviously everything is normal, then walks out, a white cloaked figure runs out of the door she just came out of with a giant scissor like thing at her head height and is about to chop her head off, the camera cuts to a statue of Jesus Christ that is in the hospital, it has no head.

This scene really freaked me out when i first saw it, you do not expect what is going to happen, the scene is very long and non-important at the beggining and ends really shocking and quick. freaks me out writing about it now. Very disturbing, it still disturbs me now.
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Some of the stuff in Bumfights : A Cause for Concern was pretty damn disturbing.
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:08
Regular
something bejam said about 6 posts back :)
Fri 17/09/04 at 16:49
Regular
«Grëén ƒérð¢it¥» wrote:
> Hmm I might still get ricki oh. As its pretty cheap.

Huh?
Fri 17/09/04 at 16:04
Regular
Hmm I might still get ricki oh. As its pretty cheap.
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:19
Regular
It was the crawling through the pipe. Disturbing, I deffinitely think! ;-)
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Freeola & GetDotted wrote:
> Shawshank Redemption anyone?

Huh? The crawling through the pipe is pretty grim, although I wouldn't say disturbing. Can't really think of anything else. Apart from Clancy Brown. Who always freaks me out.............
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:16
Regular
Shawshank Redemption anyone?
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
«Grëén ƒérð¢it¥» wrote:
> Whats story of ricki oh like?

It's a right laff. It's full to the brim with over the top mindless violence, gore, bad special FX and even worse acting, but it has a certain charm about it.
It's the kind of film you can watch with a few mates and have a great time watching as you laugh at it together.
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I don't know if anyones mentioned this yet (to many posts to read through) but the acid sequence in Easy Rider is very disturbing and awkward to watch.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.