GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most disturbing scene in a movie?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 14:58
Regular
Some of you are probably aware that this topic is on Imdb but its good and I want to start it here :P
So....most disturbing scene in any movie???
Page:
Mon 23/08/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Milky Milky"
The inside-out Dog from "The Fly 2"...the only scene in any film ever that makes me have to look away!! It's actually more upsetting than disturbing.
Mon 23/08/04 at 22:12
Regular
magnius wrote:
> The inside-out Dog from "The Fly 2"...the only scene in any
> film ever that makes me have to look away!! It's actually more
> upsetting than disturbing.

that whole film made me feel sick. True, I was only young when I first saw it, but it still makes me a bit queasy. That bit where he kills the poor dog to put it out of its misery is probably one of the only scenes in any film that really upsets me.

Seeing humans get ripped in half or crushed underneath elevators is fine, but something about cruelty to animals makes me wince.
Tue 24/08/04 at 09:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> forgot about that - saving private ryan is pretty disturbing all the
> way through, simply because you know most of it to be pretty
> accurate,

.. accurate?? are you american? ;)

(don't worry, i know what ya meant...)
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:31
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I think this was on Lock Stock: The TV Series.

Bloke gets thrown down a deep hole, someone then puts a hose in his mouth and holds it up. Then they fill the hole with concrete. And the dude only can breahe through this hose.

Or one where a bloke was blowing up a rubber boat and then some kid jumps on the boat, and the air just getspushed back into the bloke and his head pops off. But i think this wasnt a film, but real life footage on a beach.
Tue 24/08/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Most disturbing scene in a movie?

Mr.Mann, from Scary Movie. (Please, don't tell me I have to pick one...? :S )
Tue 24/08/04 at 14:36
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the whole of cats&dogs - talking animals? arghh

no seriously disturbing... the alien moment - McSkanky
Tue 24/08/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Milky Milky"
> Or one where a bloke was blowing up a rubber boat and then some kid
> jumps on the boat, and the air just getspushed back into the bloke
> and his head pops off. But i think this wasnt a film, but real life
> footage on a beach.

I downloaded that from Kazaa..it was a blatant fake piece of footage.
Tue 24/08/04 at 22:24
Regular
"BOSE"
I'd say something like the scene where they're whipping Jesus with barbed wire, claws etc in The Passion Of The Christ
Wed 25/08/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Me > J00"
Most of you have seen nothing.

Irreversible - A man's girlfriend has been raped, so he runs through a gay bar attempting to find the rapist. He finds who he thinks is the guy, but the gays gang up on him and begin to rape him. Luckily, his friend runs in with a fire extinguisher and scares all the gays off of him. They all watch as the friend bashes the supposed rapists head in with the fire extinguisher a grand total of 26 times, I believe. It's very realistic in terms of the sound and it actually looks as though he's being hit. By the end of the scene, half of his face is missing and his skull is pretty much exposed, with half of the matter hanging to the fire extinguisher. I actually enjoyed the scene, but it will disturb most. I was shocked when I first saw it.

Also, Monica Belluci getting raped was pretty bad. It was all shot in one take with the camera just being left on the floor as though a witness dropped it. She's anally raped by a man for about 10 minutes as she screams in pain. It was quite difficult to watch, and I was apalled as a man walked through the underpass in the background, watches for a few seconds, and then walks off.

Requiem For A Dream - Two women using a certain phallic device ass-to-ass, one of them being Jennifer Conelly in a very freaky video package with carnival-like music.

Cannibal Holocaust - Real animal deaths, such as a turtle being decapitated in quite large detail, a woman being raped with a certain phallic object made out of mud. It's pretty bad, I don't really think I want to see it again, to be honest.

Brain Dead - Not really disturbing, but it may shock some. I found the film hilarious. Basically, the final scene involves our main character fighting dozens of zombies with a lawnmower. The most gore I've ever seen in a film. Ever. Peter Jackson's best film. "I kick arsch for the Lord!"
Wed 25/08/04 at 13:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Watching Requiem for a Dream is like being kicked in the face for two hours, just a barrage of constantly depressing and upsetting imagery.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.