GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maniche update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/04 at 00:09
Regular
Many of you who have observed my frenzied posts about this man will know he's a personal favourite of mine, silly hair and all. Indeed, I afford him the same level of respect I reserve for Stevie G, Mikey Owen, Joe Cole, Ryan Giggs and Andrei Kanchelskis (Effectively, these men can do no wrong). This is praise indeed. I've hoped for over a year that a Prem team will sign him. And now dirty Viera is very possibly on his way out...

[URL]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1144567,00.html[/URL]

If he does indeed come to the Prem, I'll be so happy I might bless Colourless/Ashley by giving my approval to Adrian Mutu. Maybe.
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe it's so easy to anger Liverpool fans :-D
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:05
Regular
Muuh, I can feel anger rising in an Owen related manner once again.

You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Owen couldn't score in a brothel, let alone put one past Super Tim. :-D

I'd be more worried about Dudek letting the ball slip through his legs again
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:03
Regular
He's ALWAYS got a cheeky Scouse grin on his face. You'll see it next season. It'll say "Hey up, while your fans were slating me for Euro 2004 I've just drilled one past Howard so fast he's still looking at where I was, now I'm off to do that damn stupid hands-to-my-ears celebration with your missus."
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not seen that enough times to comment, only saw it from bad angle. But as it was the very clean Silvestre then it's obvious Shrek dived :-D
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:01
Regular
It wasn't a dive! If you call that a dive you've got to call Rooney Vs Silvestre in Euro 2004 a dive too. Same sort of situation.
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He even had that cheeky scouse grin afterwards as if to say *Wooo i got the ref with that one, now while Becks is taking this peno i'll just go and nick his car stereo*
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
No i mean the one where he knocked the ball past a defender then decided when he got a slight nudge to tumble on the ground like Ayala had just kicked his knee caps round the other side of his legs.
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:59
Regular
Oh, you mean the one where he tried to run past someone and they took his legs out in the area? Yep, end of story.
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Owen - Argentina game - World Cup 2002. End of story :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.