GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maniche update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/04 at 00:09
Regular
Many of you who have observed my frenzied posts about this man will know he's a personal favourite of mine, silly hair and all. Indeed, I afford him the same level of respect I reserve for Stevie G, Mikey Owen, Joe Cole, Ryan Giggs and Andrei Kanchelskis (Effectively, these men can do no wrong). This is praise indeed. I've hoped for over a year that a Prem team will sign him. And now dirty Viera is very possibly on his way out...

[URL]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1144567,00.html[/URL]

If he does indeed come to the Prem, I'll be so happy I might bless Colourless/Ashley by giving my approval to Adrian Mutu. Maybe.
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:28
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:

> Hehe, people still think England are going to win the World Cup?
> Unless the other 31 teams drop out there's more chance of the United
> board telling Fergie he can go on a Chelsea type spending spree

--

I'm not English, I couldn't care less. I just want Stevie, Mikey and Joey Cole to win something in unison :)
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:26
Regular
"England surged forward and were rewarded for their aggression in the 44th minute when Owen won a penalty after being tripped by Mauricio Pochettino."

Aha! It wasn't Ayala. And it was a trip! NO DIVE! Muahahahahaha, this is an omen that Owen shall rise up this season and smite down his doubters in a Lucozade-and-Persil fuelled rage.

I'd love it if Liverpool won the Prem, and there's a special edition Persil advert that finishes with Mikey holding the trophy - "Thanks mum".

Classic.
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> How do all my conversations on this forum end up with Owen?
>
> I was only reminding you of Owen-fever 2 years ago. Owen-fever Mk2
> shall commence this season, and end with him lifting the World Cup in
> 2006 after Beckham injures his pride in a group match and has to be
> replaced in the squad by Danny Murphy.

Hehe, people still think England are going to win the World Cup? Unless the other 31 teams drop out there's more chance of the United board telling Fergie he can go on a Chelsea type spending spree

Anyway i wasn't into Owen fever just like i'm not into Shrek fever this time. English players are usually over-hyped and over-priced which is why hardly any of them leave these shores
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:22
Regular
How do all my conversations on this forum end up with Owen?

I was only reminding you of Owen-fever 2 years ago. Owen-fever Mk2 shall commence this season, and end with him lifting the World Cup in 2006 after Beckham injures his pride in a group match and has to be replaced in the squad by Danny Murphy.
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anything about Owen that isn't 2 years old? Typical Pool fan, always living in the past :-D
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:17
Regular
I was looking for a match report of England Argentina 2002 on BBC, and look what I found.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport3/worldcup2002/hi/team_pages/england/squad/newsid_1901000/1901154.stm[/URL]
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
heh, i can just picture Vieria with his hand placed on Owen's forehead as he tries to get at him Scrappy Doo style. Can't say Owen instills fear into me :-D

Except when he's bearing down on goal, it's dangerous being in row T with him around :-D
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:13
Regular
Yeah, it's not the best advert. But he looks righteously angry in those Lucozade adverts that they still play despite him wearing a three year old kit and having his old hair. His glare says "Mock my Persil ads, will you? Right, I'm crippling your baby sister."
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Speaking of them Jesus Christ is he the most boring man since Alan Shearer? He should advertise beds seeing as everytime i hear him talk i feel very sleepy
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:08
Regular
Nah, I'll take fair criticism of Liverpool, I'm not blinded by club loyalty. It's all about the banter. But I feel like I'm the only Michael Owen fan left in the world at the moment :) Surely his mum still loves him? Yeah, otherwise he'd have stopped doing those Persil ads.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.