GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maniche update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/04 at 00:09
Regular
Many of you who have observed my frenzied posts about this man will know he's a personal favourite of mine, silly hair and all. Indeed, I afford him the same level of respect I reserve for Stevie G, Mikey Owen, Joe Cole, Ryan Giggs and Andrei Kanchelskis (Effectively, these men can do no wrong). This is praise indeed. I've hoped for over a year that a Prem team will sign him. And now dirty Viera is very possibly on his way out...

[URL]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1144567,00.html[/URL]

If he does indeed come to the Prem, I'll be so happy I might bless Colourless/Ashley by giving my approval to Adrian Mutu. Maybe.
Sat 24/07/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> Never mind, eh? You say he dived, I say he was tripped, so because I'm
> better than you he was tripped :)

Better? Nah, More deluded? Yea :-D
Sat 24/07/04 at 20:52
Regular
Solskjær wrote:

>
> This is just another saga like the Steven Gerrard story - and he's
> only still leaving Anfield in the eyes of those 'masterminds' behind
> The Sun!
>
>

Er steven Gerrard said he wanted to leave and when he was at the euro champs he decided he would!

Then when he got back he decided to stay, for his family and the manager. Where as Viera is made up, Stevie G was actually leaving!

I know you said still! and he isn't going to go this summer, but end of the season is highly likely if Liverpool don't improve on last season
Sat 24/07/04 at 20:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I don't believe for one-second that Vieira is on his way from Arsénal, right now.

Look at the season they had... Surely, if he's going to get the very-best of club football with any club, the best chance of a Champions' League triumph has got to be in this coming season with Arsénal - and not with Real Madrid, who have a big mountain to re-climb after the failures of David Beckham's first year.

As much of an A-hole as he can be for all his dirty time-wasting tactics and constant play-acting, he's too loyal to the Gunners.

This is just another saga like the Steven Gerrard story - and he's only still leaving Anfield in the eyes of those 'masterminds' behind The Sun!

I can't see Wayne Rooney leaving Everton either, for the fact that he is a toffee, through-and-through. All this talk of big-money and everything, and everything seems to have been done (so far) through his "advisors" - I mean, as far as we're all aware, Rooney's been abroad on holiday and hasn't even said one-word to any of the clubs rumoured to be involved.

Arsénal won't be signing Maniche unless something DID happen to Vieira.

The Sun also seem to think Edu suddenly wants to - out-of-the-blue - up and leave Arsénal right-away to sign for Barcelona, just because he's said he'd like to play for the Catalan club, one-day... :@

:P
Sat 24/07/04 at 18:31
Regular
From what Wenger said "Real Madrid have told us that they have never approached the player. I believe that there's a lot of agents trying to make a lot of money." skysports come out with a ridiculous headline for their report "WENGER LOSING VIEIRA FIGHT".

IDIOTS
Sat 24/07/04 at 16:04
Regular
"I love Dave music"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Speaking of them Jesus Christ is he the most boring man since Alan
> Shearer? He should advertise beds seeing as everytime i hear him talk
> i feel very sleepy

I have a theory that Owen sold his soul to the devil in return for super-human football skills. Unfortunately the Devil seems to have nicked some of his hamstring as well....you can never trust red blokes with horns growing out of their head - there's a lesson there. ;-)

GL
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:36
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
>
> I'm not English, I couldn't care less. I just want Stevie, Mikey and
> Joey Cole to win something in unison :)
>
>
> Be waiting a while then :-D

--

Liverpool sign Joe Cole and win the morale-boosting Coca-Cola Cup!
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:34
Regular
Never mind, eh? You say he dived, I say he was tripped, so because I'm better than you he was tripped :)

Let's leave at that, but I'm sure I shall re-enliven this thread with another MANICHE UPDATE! at some point.
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anywho must dash, nice banter, shall continue it later :-D
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:

> I'm not English, I couldn't care less. I just want Stevie, Mikey and
> Joey Cole to win something in unison :)

Be waiting a while then :-D
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> "England surged forward and were rewarded for their aggression in
> the 44th minute when Owen won a penalty after being tripped by
> Mauricio Pochettino."

English site by any chance?

> Aha! It wasn't Ayala. And it was a trip! NO DIVE! Muahahahahaha, this
> is an omen that Owen shall rise up this season and smite down his
> doubters in a Lucozade-and-Persil fuelled rage.

Didn't think it was, he's the only Argie defender i know who was at that world cup so just said his name in a flippant off the cuff remark which has become the Laker trademark and gets many Pool and Arsénal fans all upset :-D
Still i know what i saw, Owen tumbled like a true gymnast hit by the sheer force of the Japanese air.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.