GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maniche update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/04 at 00:09
Regular
Many of you who have observed my frenzied posts about this man will know he's a personal favourite of mine, silly hair and all. Indeed, I afford him the same level of respect I reserve for Stevie G, Mikey Owen, Joe Cole, Ryan Giggs and Andrei Kanchelskis (Effectively, these men can do no wrong). This is praise indeed. I've hoped for over a year that a Prem team will sign him. And now dirty Viera is very possibly on his way out...

[URL]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1144567,00.html[/URL]

If he does indeed come to the Prem, I'll be so happy I might bless Colourless/Ashley by giving my approval to Adrian Mutu. Maybe.
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Seeing as your lot signed Biscan, Diouf, Diao, Kirkland who's always on the physio's table and Heskey i'd hush up if i was you :-D

Buying plaster ears and the horse makes up for all the crap Fergie has signed in the past :-D
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:25
Regular
Just like Veron, eh?
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ashley wrote:
> ferraira is very good. Paying 13.5 mill for a right back however makes
> me want to cry!
>
> still not as stupid as buying a centre back for over 30 mill! :-)

To get the best you have to pay for the best unlike Chelsea who pay about 50% more then what the players are worth.

(Whereas we bid for about 50% less of the players value :-D)
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:04
Regular
Hey, Ashley. Speak of the devil, eh?

[URL]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1144583,00.html[/URL]
Sat 24/07/04 at 12:35
Regular
Not so, Maniche is a great midfielder on 3, and this was before he made his breakthrough in Euro 2004. And Beckham's not that good either, which is true to real life. I always sub him off for Joe Cole :)

I could do with an option that gives me the real name for the Welsh players. It's disconcerting to be playing as your home country with players such as Skids (Speed) and Gils (guess who?)
Sat 24/07/04 at 11:46
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Mm, agreed. I always play Portugal on Pro Evo, so I'm looking forward
> to 4 when Carvalho and Ferriera will be much better.

The stats are usually quite outdated on pro evo with regard to whats actually happining in real life. I got a option file from pesfan.com which has loads of south american starlets incorpareted into the game such as robinho, diego, cavanaghi and Tevez.
Sat 24/07/04 at 10:53
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> however I'd love to sign carvalho! absolutely awesome player. Had a
> stormer of a season last year and a brilliant Euro 2004.

--

Mm, agreed. I always play Portugal on Pro Evo, so I'm looking forward to 4 when Carvalho and Ferriera will be much better. On 3, Couto is a legend, but he won't be on the next one.
Sat 24/07/04 at 10:51
Regular
And it won't be the last. Get used to it.
Sat 24/07/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Stryke's 300th mention of Joe Cole...
Sat 24/07/04 at 01:04
Regular
however I'd love to sign carvalho! absolutely awesome player. Had a stormer of a season last year and a brilliant Euro 2004. Him and Maniche would have been my top signings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.