GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maniche update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/04 at 00:09
Regular
Many of you who have observed my frenzied posts about this man will know he's a personal favourite of mine, silly hair and all. Indeed, I afford him the same level of respect I reserve for Stevie G, Mikey Owen, Joe Cole, Ryan Giggs and Andrei Kanchelskis (Effectively, these men can do no wrong). This is praise indeed. I've hoped for over a year that a Prem team will sign him. And now dirty Viera is very possibly on his way out...

[URL]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1144567,00.html[/URL]

If he does indeed come to the Prem, I'll be so happy I might bless Colourless/Ashley by giving my approval to Adrian Mutu. Maybe.
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:57
Regular
But Harry Kewell, now....Apart from Ruud, worst diver in the Prem.
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:56
Regular
Heskey couldn't stay on his feet, he wasn't a diver. But I don't like him anyway.

Don't accuse Mikey of diving. He's like Giggs - he just doesn't dive. The only time he goes down in the area is when he's genuinely scythed down. The man is one of the most honest players in the Premiership. Unlike Ruud, I might add, who digs in with both elbows whenever he can and likes the grass in the area so much he embraces it whenever he can. The Horse brings a new meaning to the word gamesmanship :)
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:54
Regular
Dunno :) Was Ferdinand £32 million? Maybe I got them confused. Whatever, Diouf and Veron = overpriced flops.
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> I can't even muster words for Heskey.
>
> Don't try and make excuses for Veron, OK? You still lost more than we
> paid for Diouf. Dirty Argentinian. I'm not a fan of Argentinians in
> general, they tend to be dirty cheating diving overrated divas.

Whereas Owen and Heskey always stayed on their feet like good little boys? Please Heskey spent more time rolling on the ground then he did standing up. He was played out of position anyway, said it before but he is an attacking midfielder who unlocks defences with intricate through balls not a defensive midfielder reduced to lumping 60 yards passes up the pitch like where Fergie played him.
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:50
Regular
£28.1M

Where ya get £32M from?!
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:49
Regular
Don or†ega wrote:
>
> Wasnt diouf £10M? Making him just over a third :P

--

Indeed, but I thought Veron was £32 million?
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:48
Regular
I can't even muster words for Heskey.

Don't try and make excuses for Veron, OK? You still lost more than we paid for Diouf. Dirty Argentinian. I'm not a fan of Argentinians in general, they tend to be dirty cheating diving overrated divas.

Except this defender coming to Liverpool. Soul of pure iron, he's got. :)
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:48
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Still, he was less than 1/3 of Veron's price, and hasn't screwed up
> any more than him :)

Wasnt diouf £10M? Making him just over a third :P

And Veron scored against Arsenal in the 2-0 win at OT in the 2003 championship winning season!
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
No word about Heskey? Hmmmmm :-D

We managed to con Chelsea into paying a big price for him so we only ended up losing 13 million on him. He did score a few corkers though, his one goal against Parma in a pre-season friendly was pure class
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:41
Regular
I concur. You could make arguments for Biscan (played out of position), Diao (not given a chance), Kirkland (once he's not injured, he'll be good), but nothing can excuse El-Hadji Diouf. Nothing.

Still, he was less than 1/3 of Veron's price, and hasn't screwed up any more than him :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.