GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guildwars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Guild Wars'.
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Captain to you."
I was just wondering have any of you played this game? or were part of the beta? I have been looking at it and it looks quite good but i want to try it out before i purchase it.

Would like to hear back from people who have played it and not just loads of people going wah wah wah i don't like it, it sucks when they have't played the game.

whats the gameplay like is it worth buying?
Tue 17/05/05 at 17:37
"The Will of D."
But Dungeon lords doesn't come out til the 10th of June though. I saw this RPG called Sudeki and I was wondering if anyone else picked it up coz I might get it if it's good.
Mon 16/05/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Captain to you."
It just costs money for the cape mine was 2000g which is 2 bars.

I play a private server of WoW but i have kinda got bored, but thats mostly due to the missing content, i sold on my copy of WoW to a friend as i never registered it and couldn't be bothered with it.

They are 2 very different types of game, and guild wars appeals to me personally more, although i am running out of game to play fast.

I guess i will have to install Dungeon Lords once i am done with my other character on guild wars.
Mon 16/05/05 at 22:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
:( WoW is the god. You must all play WoW! Why are you not playing WoW?

*brain struggles to cope*

Why?!!

WHYYY?!!!

I had the trial of GW, it was fun.
Mon 16/05/05 at 22:13
"The Will of D."
I AM the guildmaster, but i don't know what materials to get so I can buy it.
Mon 16/05/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Captain to you."
Your guild master has to buy the cape from the guy next to the guild register.
Mon 16/05/05 at 18:53
"The Will of D."
What is the material to create capes and where can I find it?
Sun 15/05/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Captain to you."
I have a new character called : A Wang

He is a level 12 monk/warrior at the moment, mostly in healing and smiting, the only warrior skill i have is the sprint one but thats cause i know i need it for later in the game.

If you want to join SARS (Super Anti Rabbit Squad) message me either through 'Chipp xero' or 'A Wang' you will then get to have our funky cape and look cool.
Sun 15/05/05 at 22:25
"The Will of D."
A Warrior Monk suits me just fine, i think it's the best mix of brute strength and smighting prayers. It's quite handy to fight off a whole horde of undead using an area holy damage spell, does twice as much damage to them they get killed in seconds.
Sat 14/05/05 at 18:31
"For the horde!!!!"
I should be getting this game in a few days but i'm not sure what mix of classes to be.

I will mostley play PvE solo but i'm thinking of necromancer and mesmer but which will be my primary I havn't decided yet.
Sat 14/05/05 at 00:49
Regular
"8==="
The gf's computer should be able to run it.

Mine's only a 750 I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.