GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guildwars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Guild Wars'.
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Captain to you."
I was just wondering have any of you played this game? or were part of the beta? I have been looking at it and it looks quite good but i want to try it out before i purchase it.

Would like to hear back from people who have played it and not just loads of people going wah wah wah i don't like it, it sucks when they have't played the game.

whats the gameplay like is it worth buying?
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Captain to you."
Tyla where did you get your supior rune from? i need some :(
Wed 01/06/05 at 17:55
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Damarus wrote:
> I wouldn't mind playing a trial either.
>
> I don't want to buy the game without having a go as I have WoW.

Just think Diablo II meets D&D
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:59
Regular
I wouldn't mind playing a trial either.

I don't want to buy the game without having a go as I have WoW.
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:38
Regular
"Captain to you."
no the game is generated much like instance dungeons in WoW which have only just been added to special servers for WoW, i don't think guildwars can be done in the same way and will probably take a while.

anyway it's £17.99 so i doubt many people have aproblem with a one off cost like that.
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:34
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Bullett wrote:
> Don't you know of any 'special' servers?

Doub;t it. Unique CD keys per account linked to your IP
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:51
Regular
Don't you know of any 'special' servers?
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:50
Regular
"Captain to you."
i don't think there is a trail or demo, but i have sent a e-mail to check.

if someone preordered it they got 2 guest passes for beta weekends but now i don'tthink they do anything like that. hopefully they will do a 2-3 day trail or something like that.
Wed 01/06/05 at 08:26
Regular
Are there any free demos of this game? Trial passes for example?
Wed 01/06/05 at 08:24
"The Will of D."
Yeah but what about the people who are say Dutch who can speak english pretty well, with this split does that mean we can't talk with the people who (God Forbid :P) learnt our language?
Wed 01/06/05 at 02:31
Regular
"Captain to you."
Where did you get a supior rune from? i havn't even picked up a major yet, just loads of minors that arn't for my character :(

yeah i heard that they are spilting it all up, it's about time. I don't want the chat filled with loads of stuff i don't understand. Plus this way there will be less districts so finding groupd for missions whould be easier.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.