GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Matrix: Revolutions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Well, it's out and I shall be buying it. "Why?!?" I hear you cry ... well, partly because I have the first two and I like closure and partly because I have the missus' nephews and nieces staying with us most weekends and holidays and a certain amount of my DVD purchases have them in mind.

The nephews (who are both 10) love The Matrix and Reloaded so they'll no doubt want to watch it, much the missus' annoyance.
Mon 31/05/04 at 13:32
Regular
They should have cast Jim Carrey in the role of Neo.

"Hi, I'm Neo, I'm looking for the Oracle ..... and a new pair of shorts"
Mon 31/05/04 at 12:44
Regular
There was nothing "cheesy" about it at all. It was an epic clash between Neo and Smith - both opposites, both at the height of their strength. The flying showed us just how powerful each had become, and I was pleased to see most of the fight was back to superb one-on-one Kung Fu.

The rain was suitably ominous, symbolising the Matrix breaking apart around them, and there was also that bullet-time punch. Furthermore, the three main action sequences were interspliced with some excellent dialogue and they didn't go with the safe option for the final ending.

In my opinion, the ending of Revolutions matches the greatness of the original film.
Mon 31/05/04 at 12:30
Regular
compared to the burly brawl in reloaded, the end fight in revolutions was a bit pants, IMO.

the flying stuff didn't do it for me, it just seemed like they bolted on as many special effects as they possibly could for the finale.

not a bad film though, not bad at all.

The Matrix > Both other Matrix films.
Mon 31/05/04 at 12:24
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
WHAT!?

*slap*
Mon 31/05/04 at 08:46
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
No it was completely cheesy and crap.
Mon 31/05/04 at 00:23
Regular
What the..? What on earth could you possibly dislike about the final fight? It was almost completely perfect.
Sun 30/05/04 at 18:44
Regular
I hated the last fight.

Reloaded was far better.
Sun 30/05/04 at 17:15
Regular
Nah, I'd say it's better than Reloaded.

Mainly due to the spectacular ending.
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:29
"The Will of D."
Well i am too as i have seen the second 4 times and also have a script version of the conversation with neo and the aretect.
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:45
Regular
"keep your receipt"
well i did. i am a geek.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.