GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you born gay or do you 'acquire' it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/03/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I heard two people talking about this the other night, and was wondering what you guys thought. Is being gay in your DNA, or is it 'acquired' through your life?

So yeh, enlighten me...
Page:
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:33
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Rosalind wrote:
> In experiments with rats, overcrowding of the rat population in a
> confined area caused rats to become homosexual.

Quick post to correct assumptions about vermin.

I'd just like to point out that I keep two female rats, and they are *always* trying to s'ag. It's got nothing to do with overcrowding. They're just generally horny and will try to nail anything that moves. If the only target of their sexual drive is a memeber of the same sex, no matter. :)
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:29
Regular
"Remember me?"
Ros, it's called prison.
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:24
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
In experiments with rats, overcrowding of the rat population in a confined area caused rats to become homosexual.

I don't like to think that can be liberally applied to humans though.
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:21
Regular
"Remember me?"
Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, Forest Fan, then I don't know what is.
Thu 01/04/04 at 08:06
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I heard they have some sort of mental problem, so that would fit.
Wed 31/03/04 at 23:33
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I remember seeing a documentary about this, and it said that gay people tend to have a part of their brain form differently to straight people. Personally, I dont think its acquired, I think its a preference you're born with.
Wed 31/03/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I heard two people talking about this the other night, and was wondering what you guys thought. Is being gay in your DNA, or is it 'acquired' through your life?

So yeh, enlighten me...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.