GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you born gay or do you 'acquire' it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/03/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I heard two people talking about this the other night, and was wondering what you guys thought. Is being gay in your DNA, or is it 'acquired' through your life?

So yeh, enlighten me...
Page:
Sat 03/04/04 at 10:06
Regular
It may be, yet parents are splitting up all the time nowadays.
Sat 03/04/04 at 10:05
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
It is natural for a man and a woman to be together.
Sat 03/04/04 at 09:53
Regular
"8==="
No that's just your 'norm'.
Sat 03/04/04 at 09:50
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> What IS the norm Forst Fan?

Hetro-sexual parents.
Sat 03/04/04 at 09:47
Regular
"8==="
Who's ideal world though?
Sat 03/04/04 at 09:46
Regular
Then how come my parents are still together yet I see it as the norm' for family life to be as a single parent family?

Basically, you're talking about an ideal world - which doesn't exist.
Sat 03/04/04 at 09:46
Regular
"8==="
What IS the norm Forst Fan?
Sat 03/04/04 at 09:44
Regular
Homo-sexual parents will make you think that is the norm, your parents dictate to you at a young age how a family works.
Sat 03/04/04 at 09:44
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> But it is different with homo-sexuality.

Why?

Why is it different? After all, influence on that scale isn't selected to precise likings.

Anyway, that kind of feeling is down to instinct. Your preference to women is an instinctual reaction brought on by the urge to reproduce. However, instinct isn't always so clear in some people. There are over six billion people in the world. That's a heck of a lot. And for some to not have clear instincts, or even to have instincts that you'd find crazy isn't that unbelievable.

For those who are homosexual to deny their instincts is probably like denying water whilst dying of thirst. It's the kind of thing which just can't happen. Just as hetrosexuality can't be supressed.

Having foster parents who are homosexual will only educate you more, not convert you.
Sat 03/04/04 at 09:42
Regular
"8==="
Yes Mr Sherman everyone's been brainwashed except you and your friends...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.