GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you born gay or do you 'acquire' it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/03/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I heard two people talking about this the other night, and was wondering what you guys thought. Is being gay in your DNA, or is it 'acquired' through your life?

So yeh, enlighten me...
Page:
Wed 19/05/04 at 16:39
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Ever heard of evaporation?
Wed 19/05/04 at 16:39
Regular
Or the formation of clouds?
Wed 19/05/04 at 18:10
"period drama"
Do you have any idea how much water it would take to completely cover the land - up to the top of the tallest mountain? A lot.

And if the sun could evaporate all that away in a year, the earth would be completely dry. It makes no sense.
Wed 19/05/04 at 18:13
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Do you have any idea how much water it would take to completely cover
> the land - up to the top of the tallest mountain? A lot.

Forty days of continuous, very heavy rain, the first the world had ever seen would certainly build up a flood.

>
> And if the sun could evaporate all that away in a year, the earth
> would be completely dry. It makes no sense.

Not all of it would have been evaporated, but enough for it to be safe to leave the ark.
Wed 19/05/04 at 18:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Ever heard of evaporation?

Forest Fan wrote:
> Or the formation of clouds?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yes, I have. I've also heard about that bit where the clouds condense back into water (ie. rain). I like how you ignored this when it was pointed out a few posts ago.

When water evaporates, it doesn't just cease to exist.
Wed 19/05/04 at 18:45
"period drama"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Forty days of continuous, very heavy rain, the first the world had
> ever seen would certainly build up a flood.

What a curiously ambiguous statement.
Remember - : "And all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered. The waters rose and covered the mountains to depth of more than twenty feet."

> Not all of it would have been evaporated, but enough for it to be
> safe to leave the ark.

Perhaps. But: "By the twenty-seventh day of the second month [after the year you mentioned[/I]] the earth was completely dry."

So in a year and nearly three month, all the flood waters - that went up twenty feet above the highest mountain - had gone.
No.
Wed 19/05/04 at 20:28
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> When water evaporates, it doesn't just cease to exist.

Of course not and I don't deny this.
Wed 19/05/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Not that I have read the previous 600 or so replies to this topic thus far, but I think a more interesting question would be "Are you born straight or do you 'acquire' it through a healthy diet of media indoctrination?"...
Wed 19/05/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I think you are born without any sexuality at all. What i mean by this is that you only start 'loving' people when you start producing hormones.
Because at the age of 2 you dont really fall in love with the girl next door and run away in to the distance holding hands. As such. You just dont think about it.

And when you start producing hormones, if they are normal you will find your self attracted to the oposite sex. But if they happen to do something a bit wrong, then you find your self attracted to the same sex. A bit gay.

So i think you only become gay if your hormones go wrong. And you only actaully realise this when you understand what gay is.
But from the age of around 10 you start to go gay, then at abut 14 you are gay (if you've gone that way)..
Wed 19/05/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
H²O wrote:
> and run away in to the distance

You'd be a bloody talented kid if you did.

> So i think you only become gay if your hormones go wrong.

Oh dear, oh dear.
Oh dear.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.