GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF, what colour was Jesus?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Or God for that matter. He made us in His image and the earliest Humans were from Asia, so they must have been yellow/brown/whatever skinned. Yet, every Bible printed, every religious image in the Western world shows him as a white man. Why is that? Do you think it could be some subtle form of manipulation for us Honkys? The whole region of Bethlehem, Jerusalem, etc., is in the Middle East area, and I don't see no white folk about. Could it be that the Bible my old school gave me and forced me to learn from was lying to me?

My personal favourite theory, that explains everything about the man called Jesus, is that he was a time-traveller. Think about it. Some mystical bloke, giving it all "that" with extra sass - I'd be pretty lairy if I'd just time-travelled. Healing the sick with modern and future medicine. And he's white. The first time-traveller (if the End of Days hasn't come like you're cheerily predicting) will probably be some white-bred American bloke, so he'll be well-versed in the Bible. It's a good theory, don't knock it. Expect to see the film. Soon. Starring Mark Wahlberg as Jesus. And William Shatner as God. Probably.
Page:
Wed 21/04/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> If someone refers to me as Forest Fan, I'll answer them.

And if you start actually debating rather than avoiding questions you dislike, refusing to answer questions directly and instead resorting to biblical quotation, and actually start showing some sort of respect and courtesy to other posters here, I'll stop calling you Gump, Gump.
Wed 21/04/04 at 08:41
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Archangel wrote:
> Knights of the Round Table, Edgy?
>
> As far as your question, It depends on the book he's stuck in.

No. It doesn't. His (and, it seems, yours though please correct me if I'm wrong) is the same brand of christianity that burnt the library of Alexandria because "the bible is the only book you need". I've met countless christians, moslems, jews, hindus, sikhs, buddhists, and so on and so forth who remain strong in their faith whilst acknowledging that there are other faiths out there which may work for different people. I believe it's a Hindu saying that goes "All paths lead up the same mountain". In other words, the rules and regulations of your faith are irrelevant. It's having the faith at all that counts.
Wed 21/04/04 at 08:38
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Geffdof wrote:

>
> He's being no more blinkered than you are. I agree that he wont
> accept your arguments but you equally dont accept his. At least he's
> standing up for what he believes in and what he thinks is true. If he
> replies with an answer that isnt particularly good then you shouldnt
> instantly jump on him. He isnt a world expert, just someone voiceing
> an oppinion.

Yes, and he's someone trying to state outright that his opinion is right, and we're all wrong. I've made my opinions on faith completely clear, and I've put all my beliefs forward for debate if needs be. That little smear of genital mould has ran squealing. If he wants to debate, then he can answer and answer properly, rather than coming up with 4 or 5 posts in a row that avoid the question. Thanks for your opinion and all, but if it's 'blinkered' to try and forced a glassy eyed fundamentalist that maybe, just maybe, he might not have all the answers, then two things need to happen;

1 - I need to admit to being blinkered
2- You need to look up the definition of the word in a dictionary.
Tue 20/04/04 at 23:37
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
Knights of the Round Table, Edgy?

As far as your question, It depends on the book he's stuck in.
Tue 20/04/04 at 23:33
Regular
So heaven is like a medieval castle then?

Note: We do listen to Forest Fan - he wont even accept their may be other possibilties. You can still do that whilst continuing to stay strang and faithful in your beliefs.

I can't speak for the others, but who's the more blinkered? The man with the open eyes, or the man with the eyes trapped in a book?
Tue 20/04/04 at 23:30
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
Revelation 4:4
"And round about the throne were four and twenty seats, and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white, and they had on their heads crowns of gold."

The 24 elders are a representation of the bride of Christ in heaven. So, yes, we can sit in heaven. Even though we mostly bow before the One on the throne. Read chapter 4 of Revelation. It's very interesting.

The rest I'm checking on.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:41
Regular
"lets go back"
Light wrote:
> I'd prefer you to stop being a blinkered, cowardly little boy and
> answer questions that are put to you.

He's being no more blinkered than you are. I agree that he wont accept your arguments but you equally dont accept his. At least he's standing up for what he believes in and what he thinks is true. If he replies with an answer that isnt particularly good then you shouldnt instantly jump on him. He isnt a world expert, just someone voiceing an oppinion.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:24
Regular
He's taken writing in the literal sense ever since he can remember!
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:15
"period drama"
You really don't get the Gump thing?
Tue 20/04/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hey Gump.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.