GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF, what colour was Jesus?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Or God for that matter. He made us in His image and the earliest Humans were from Asia, so they must have been yellow/brown/whatever skinned. Yet, every Bible printed, every religious image in the Western world shows him as a white man. Why is that? Do you think it could be some subtle form of manipulation for us Honkys? The whole region of Bethlehem, Jerusalem, etc., is in the Middle East area, and I don't see no white folk about. Could it be that the Bible my old school gave me and forced me to learn from was lying to me?

My personal favourite theory, that explains everything about the man called Jesus, is that he was a time-traveller. Think about it. Some mystical bloke, giving it all "that" with extra sass - I'd be pretty lairy if I'd just time-travelled. Healing the sick with modern and future medicine. And he's white. The first time-traveller (if the End of Days hasn't come like you're cheerily predicting) will probably be some white-bred American bloke, so he'll be well-versed in the Bible. It's a good theory, don't knock it. Expect to see the film. Soon. Starring Mark Wahlberg as Jesus. And William Shatner as God. Probably.
Page:
Wed 21/04/04 at 15:38
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Edgy wrote:
> Forest Fan - you've told us all the 'good news' as you put it.
> ANything further said on the matter is harassment.

Have you seen how big the Good News is? How much debating is ahead of us?
Wed 21/04/04 at 14:46
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Edgy wrote:
> Forest Fan - you've told us all the 'good news' as you put it.
> ANything further said on the matter is harassment.

Ooooh...Nice! Wish I'd thought of that...
Wed 21/04/04 at 13:23
Regular
Forest Fan - you've told us all the 'good news' as you put it. ANything further said on the matter is harassment.
Wed 21/04/04 at 12:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Because once the Tribulation takes place, the believers in Christ will
> be raptured, which is why we are trying to tell you the Good News.

The 'good news' being that your all-loving God is so petty and insecure that he will condemn the race he created and bestowed unconditional love on to eternal suffering and torment if we don't do exactly as he says.

For fu...you keep using the anology of a strict but loving father. The thing is, a good father recognises when his children are grown up. Your God seems to want to keep us cowed and afraid.

Archangel, that did indeed answer my question; you are exactly the sort of Christian who'd encourage a family funday of book-burning, aren't you?
Wed 21/04/04 at 12:06
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Because once the Tribulation takes place, the believers in Christ will be raptured, which is why we are trying to tell you the Good News.
Wed 21/04/04 at 11:31
Regular
Right - so if we'll all find out then, why try to 'convert' us with your futile attempts?
Wed 21/04/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Archangel wrote:
> It's an answer to what Light answered on his post at 8:41.

I see.
Wed 21/04/04 at 10:52
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Archangel wrote:
> Maybe this will clear up my view on the subject, Light:
>
> We'll find out at the "end of the age" (as it's called),
> won't we?
>
> What exactly has that got to do with avoiding questions?

It's an answer to what Light answered on his post at 8:41.
Wed 21/04/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Archangel wrote:
> Maybe this will clear up my view on the subject, Light:
>
> We'll find out at the "end of the age" (as it's called),
> won't we?

What exactly has that got to do with avoiding questions?
Wed 21/04/04 at 10:25
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
Maybe this will clear up my view on the subject, Light:

We'll find out at the "end of the age" (as it's called), won't we?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.