GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF, what colour was Jesus?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Or God for that matter. He made us in His image and the earliest Humans were from Asia, so they must have been yellow/brown/whatever skinned. Yet, every Bible printed, every religious image in the Western world shows him as a white man. Why is that? Do you think it could be some subtle form of manipulation for us Honkys? The whole region of Bethlehem, Jerusalem, etc., is in the Middle East area, and I don't see no white folk about. Could it be that the Bible my old school gave me and forced me to learn from was lying to me?

My personal favourite theory, that explains everything about the man called Jesus, is that he was a time-traveller. Think about it. Some mystical bloke, giving it all "that" with extra sass - I'd be pretty lairy if I'd just time-travelled. Healing the sick with modern and future medicine. And he's white. The first time-traveller (if the End of Days hasn't come like you're cheerily predicting) will probably be some white-bred American bloke, so he'll be well-versed in the Bible. It's a good theory, don't knock it. Expect to see the film. Soon. Starring Mark Wahlberg as Jesus. And William Shatner as God. Probably.
Page:
Mon 29/03/04 at 15:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Not one rational minded poster here is trying to convert FF from Christianity - that's an absurd suggestion. The whole point to our non-Christian existance is acceptance, tolerance and respect for other people, regardless of their personal faiths. But all that respect falls away when they try to force their beliefs on you, which is exactly what FF is doing. He can't get it into his tiny mind that there is another way outside of his religion, and the worst thing to him is that we seem to be enjoying ourselves.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:48
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Actually I didn't have a go at him for trying to convert us. I've been a Christian so I totally respect anyone who is a christian. You can't blame me for trying to convert him to my new way of thinking, I'm so much happier now.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:45
Regular
Rosalind wrote:
> FF you have no idea how much more wonderful life can be, if you could
> reject the Church. It's controlling you. I put it all behind me,
> and I feel so much better for it.

The irony here is that we were all having a go at FF for trying to convert us, but we're doing the same to him, prodding and poking him with various dastardly tools to convert to Non-christian.

My favourite prodding tool is my own di....

The point (hahaaaaa) is that we should let FF be, seeing as he's finally let US be. But arguing with him is fairly entertaining, so please carry on - but remember what I said........If you need a reminder, what i said was "Cookies burn easily in fan ovens"...
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Like masturbatinginging, I just can't see life without it.

With it you mean?
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:15
Regular
RedSonic wrote:
> I thought you started walking the streets after 9?

I do, but it doesn't contribute towards my pension.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
RedSonic wrote:
> Don't think we should smack Christianity down. If people want to
> believe it, then that's OK. There are worse religions. For example:
> islam.

Christianity isn't the problem. Childish, blinkered little God-botherers like FF are the problem.
Regular
Sod work.

RedSonic wrote:
> Don't think we should smack Christianity down. If people want to
> believe it, then that's OK. There are worse religions. For example:
> islam.

hahahahaha... oh dear...
Regular
I thought you started walking the streets after 9?

;)
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:13
Regular
Oh yeah, subtlety.

All the same... I'm late for work, argh
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:12
Regular
Don't think we should smack Christianity down. If people want to believe it, then that's OK. There are worse religions. For example: islam.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.