GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF, what colour was Jesus?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Or God for that matter. He made us in His image and the earliest Humans were from Asia, so they must have been yellow/brown/whatever skinned. Yet, every Bible printed, every religious image in the Western world shows him as a white man. Why is that? Do you think it could be some subtle form of manipulation for us Honkys? The whole region of Bethlehem, Jerusalem, etc., is in the Middle East area, and I don't see no white folk about. Could it be that the Bible my old school gave me and forced me to learn from was lying to me?

My personal favourite theory, that explains everything about the man called Jesus, is that he was a time-traveller. Think about it. Some mystical bloke, giving it all "that" with extra sass - I'd be pretty lairy if I'd just time-travelled. Healing the sick with modern and future medicine. And he's white. The first time-traveller (if the End of Days hasn't come like you're cheerily predicting) will probably be some white-bred American bloke, so he'll be well-versed in the Bible. It's a good theory, don't knock it. Expect to see the film. Soon. Starring Mark Wahlberg as Jesus. And William Shatner as God. Probably.
Page:
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:12
Regular
Like masturbatinginging, I just can't see life without it.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I enjoy life better than anyone, laying up treasures in Heaven.

I think I was enjoying it a lot more than you this morning...

I was "laying up" something, but it wasn't treasures in Heaven.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'd rather be happy now, than miserable for my whole life in the hope that something better is waiting for me.

There is no way I was going to give up my boyfriend (non-christian), for something that I'm told to believe in but can't feel.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Rosalind wrote:
> FF you have no idea how much more wonderful life can be, if you could
> reject the Church. It's controlling you. I put it all behind me,
> and I feel so much better for it.

That's a really good sentiment: "how much more wonderful life can be". As a practicing Christian, you must have to make loads of sacrifices, especially in this season of Lent. Us Non-C's don't have to do this, because we don't believe in being controlled like that. Nothing sinister about it, we just believe in the power to do what we want, when we want. The Human race wouldn't have survived so long if we didn't do this.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:09
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I enjoy life better than anyone, laying up treasures in Heaven.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:08
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Rosalind wrote:
> FF you have no idea how much more wonderful life can be, if you could
> reject the Church. It's controlling you. I put it all behind me,
> and I feel so much better for it.

Rosalind, some advice for you and others, you are fufilling wordly pleasures you have a "fun" time on this earth and do whatever you want, without God, but you are going to have to face Him one day and once the believers are gone, so the Tribulation starts.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:06
Regular
Could Jesus have been a pidgeon? I can see it.

"My brother, the romans are here for you."

"Coo."
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's a shame, because I'm going to ask some more.

"Why was Jesus gay?"
"Because he hung around with 12 men."

"Why is God like a smelly fart?"
"Because you can't see him, but he's everywhere around you."
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Rosalind wrote:
> I bought you the tackyist birthday present EVER.

Simon Says wrote:
> really? is it super glue? that stuff is way tacky

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
FF you have no idea how much more wonderful life can be, if you could reject the Church. It's controlling you. I put it all behind me, and I feel so much better for it.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.