GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gay marriage and parenthood (I don't think so)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 19:53
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
They all have to bombard us with their feelings of unfair treatment on this subject,but if we all approved then isn't it just like saying let there be no more genuine reproductions in the world?
Page:
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Stop woth the Bible speak, I have no problem with a persons sexuality, but the welfare of the child must seriously be considered before gay parents are allowed to care for one.
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:51
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Cyclone wrote:
> Homosexuality is natural.
>
> But, and this is just a question with no hidden homophobia or
> anything, is it natural for two same sex 'parents' to have children?

Homosexual is going after STRANGE FLESH. It is strange, it is sick. Why can't you see that? God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, with Holy Fire, because they went after the same sex.
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Homosexuality is natural.

But, and this is just a question with no hidden homophobia or anything, is it natural for two same sex 'parents' to have children?
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:16
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cub!st wrote:
> I think the idea of gay marriage and parenting is great. If two people
> love each other then they should be able to acknowledge their love in
> marriage whether or not they are a same sex couple or male and
> female. Apart from anything else getting married is an amazing life
> experience that people don't suddenly stop wanting just because they
> are gay.

I agree with some aspects of your answer, but how would you like it if two males acted as your parents, I mean, imagine the amount of stick you would face at school.
Sat 27/03/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Cub!st wrote:
> You're missing the point entirely. You're saying it as if the parents
> are only doing it to put the kid through a bad time at school. When a
> child has two loving parents though straight or not then the child
> will ove them back and it doesn't matter what some dumb kid says.

Yes, your right. Your 100% totally right.

It doesn't matter what some 'dumb kid says'.

Oh, but hang on, wait just one moment. Why are children doing things as a result of peer pressure? Why do some commit suicide from being bullied if, after all, it doesn't matter what 'some dumb kid says'.

It does matter, not to me as a kid, but it does to others. Ok, kids still get the p*ss taken for having alcoholic parents ect, but who are we to impose upon a child a family that would have so much stigma attached to it??? I can see it now. A kid 10, or 11. He/she is being bullied at school for having gay parents. He/she walk's up to his gay parents and sais, 'I hate you, why can't you be normal?!'.

The point is that a child with gay adoptive parents would get mass ridicule(sp?) at school, and i mean mass, and just because it happens to others, doesn't mean its ok for that to happen.
Sat 27/03/04 at 11:12
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> You're right, the Homo-sexuals only think of themselves and not what
> the child would want.
>
> Yes, all of them.
> You really are the most narrow-minded person I've ever met

*wipes tear from eye* Sniff, that used to be me...

Anyway yeh, all the homosexuals I know are great people so that theory is out the window.
Sat 27/03/04 at 11:07
"period drama"
Forest Fan wrote:
> You're right, the Homo-sexuals only think of themselves and not what
> the child would want.

Yes, all of them.
You really are the most narrow-minded person I've ever met, dedicated to shoving people into little stereotypical boxes.

Rock on the gay luvvin'
Why the hell not? Surely, a child in an adoption home would much rather get the love and attention of a real family.
Sat 27/03/04 at 10:44
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
(last post for Skarra)
Sat 27/03/04 at 10:44
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
You're missing the point entirely. You're saying it as if the parents are only doing it to put the kid through a bad time at school. When a child has two loving parents though straight or not then the child will ove them back and it doesn't matter what some dumb kid says. It's not as if straight parents don't have kids that are going to be taken the mick out of at school. What if your parents were drug addicts, alcoholics, over workers that are never there for their kids or worse? When a child doesn't get picked up from school because the parents are too stoned to know the time, stuck at the office or p****d out their heads the child will be mocked by other kids because of their parents. Arguably these parents shouldn't be allowed to concieve but we don't stop them so gay parents shouldn't be stpped either.
Sat 27/03/04 at 10:39
Regular
Forest Fan, Is it right to lead a false life?

As doubting ones self is leading a very false life.

Is it right to tell gays they can't believe in themselves?

It it right to tell a human being he can't father a child without being married to the mother?

If the answer to all of the above is yes, then God is the biggest hypocrite I've ever heard of.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.