GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gay marriage and parenthood (I don't think so)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 19:53
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
They all have to bombard us with their feelings of unfair treatment on this subject,but if we all approved then isn't it just like saying let there be no more genuine reproductions in the world?
Page:
Sat 27/03/04 at 09:11
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Homosexuality is disgusting and Homo-sexual marriages are even worse. But adopting children as gays, is just sick. Children should either have a mother or father, or just mother or just father. Homo-sexuals should never adopt.
Sat 27/03/04 at 09:10
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Lindgren wrote:
> I think anyone that can show they are capable of being a good parent
> should be given the chance to be, regardless of their sexuality. Kids
> deserve a home where they will be loved and cared for, and if that
> means that home is with gay parents, then so be it in my opinion.

I don't think gay couples should be allowed children.

In an ideal world, i think they should be allowed to. However, kids can be cruel. Imagine the pyscological abuse the kids would get with 2 gay dads. I've no problem with it, apart from the fact that it would probably be damaging to the kids. If people didn't hold such prejudice, they should be allowed kids. But that ain't the case, is it?

By the way, has anybody else noticed the paradox of gay couples. I mean, two guys living together, you think it would be a dude's paradise, and yet it's not.
Sat 27/03/04 at 08:59
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
RoJ wrote:

> Oh, and I don't like the idea of homosexuals and parenting either.
> Doesn't seem natural in my opinion.

Homosexuality is natural...look at every civilisation since Classical Greece. I agree with Cubist about the parenting thing.
Fri 26/03/04 at 21:47
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
RoJ wrote:
> True. I find no fault in that, as long as the kids aren't exposed to
> the gay "actvities".

Are you trying to say that a child is more likely to see their parents having sex if the parents are gay? There is just as much chance that they would stumble in on their parents having sex if they were straight and it's not as if just because they are gay they are going have sex in front of their kids. They are still responsible adults you wierdo.
Fri 26/03/04 at 21:31
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I think the idea of gay marriage and parenting is great. If two people love each other then they should be able to acknowledge their love in marriage whether or not they are a same sex couple or male and female. Apart from anything else getting married is an amazing life experience that people don't suddenly stop wanting just because they are gay.

I feel the same about gay couples raising children. Raising children of your own must be a tremendous feeling, to have a baby with the one you love can't really compare to any other life experience and just because someone is gay doesn't mean they don't want this experience and shouldn't be entitled to it. Also considering being gay doesn't determine your parenting skills I see no reason why they wouldn't be BRILLIANT parents. There are millions of straight couples out there with more kids than they can handle, living on benefits and basically being crappy parents, in crappy houses with crappy jobs. Many gay couples though could provide a brilliant growing environment for a child like other straight couples so they should be allowed the opportunity to raise their kids too.
Fri 26/03/04 at 20:36
Regular
I don't agree with homosexuality, but I'm not going to go as far to say it is wrong.

After all, people do things with their hands - surely that's not much different.

As for being parents, I can't see why they couldn't provide stable families like hetrosexual parents can. After all, there seem to be more single parents nowadays than parents that have stuck together for life.

It used to be that kids got picked on if their parents split. Now it's the other way.

As long as they would talk things through with their kids when they come of an understanding age and still give them the choice and to support them no matter what, I can't see it being a problem.
Fri 26/03/04 at 20:32
Regular
"Not a Jew"
True. I find no fault in that, as long as the kids aren't exposed to the gay "actvities".
Fri 26/03/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I think anyone that can show they are capable of being a good parent should be given the chance to be, regardless of their sexuality. Kids deserve a home where they will be loved and cared for, and if that means that home is with gay parents, then so be it in my opinion.
Fri 26/03/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
That is in a completely different context.
Fri 26/03/04 at 20:25
Regular
That's more natural than the Computer you're typing to us on...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.