GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gay marriage and parenthood (I don't think so)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 19:53
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
They all have to bombard us with their feelings of unfair treatment on this subject,but if we all approved then isn't it just like saying let there be no more genuine reproductions in the world?
Page:
Sat 27/03/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Cub!st wrote:
> Finally about the kid having the mick taken out of him you are all
> right kids can be cruel. But that's no reason for someone not to have
> a baby! For gods sake what about children with mental problems,
> disabilities, weight problems or just stupid names? They all get the
> mick taken out of them by "cruel kids" and we can not stop
> it. These verbal and sometimes physical attacks by kids can indeed
> scar them for life but as the old chinese proverb says "fall
> down 7 times, get up 8" they keep bouncing back and get on with
> their lives. At least a child with two gay parents would have a home
> to go to at the end of the day where he'd know he was loved because
> his parents wanted him before he was even concieved a million miles
> away.

I don't think it would be fair to put a child in a position where they will enevitably get mass torrents of abuse, especially when its avoidable. And just because others get jip, doesn't mean its ok to put other kids in their position.
Sat 27/03/04 at 10:23
Regular
"cachoo"
K.. I think you sir, Cub!st, pretty much wrote what I thought then. Doi.
Sat 27/03/04 at 10:22
Regular
"cachoo"
Forest Fan wrote:
> You're right, the Homo-sexuals only think of themselves and not what
> the child would want. Also, what if he went into his
> "parents" bedroom, early one morning. Didn't mean that to
> sound disgusting, but it is and that could happen to the child if he
> wasn't careful.

You write about gay people as though they're not human.. Just an observation. Bleurgh. From plenty of stories I've heard, they do think about the children, seeing as they want them so badly.
If a child did accidentely walk into the bedroom while they're at it, what difference would it make? You could say it's sick, but so is walking in on your mum and dad! *cringe* I can see a lot of arguements sprouting from the "What difference would it make?".. only because it doesn't seem natural to some people. Heh. I don't see what's so wrong about 2 men/women having sex. Maybe it's because of the whole Adam & Eve crap being fed into your likkle brain.

Oh! Oh! Only man and woman!
Sat 27/03/04 at 10:13
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Forest Fan wrote:
> You're right, the Homo-sexuals only think of themselves and not what
> the child would want. Also, what if he went into his
> "parents" bedroom, early one morning. Didn't mean that to
> sound disgusting, but it is and that could happen to the child if he
> wasn't careful.

You're a (edit) idiot Forest Fan and if I ever met you I would break your (edit) shins! You are thinking up all these scenarios that COULD possibly happen but they aren't scenarios specific to gay couples. That could happen to straight parents too but often doesn't because straight couples and gay couples are all responsible adults you idiot.

As for homosexuals only thinking of themselves that argument has no basis and I know a few gay people and they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. You are just a fool trying to stir up some controversy.
Sat 27/03/04 at 10:08
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
All your arguments don't hold water. Being gay is unatural? You do realise that the male G-Spot is in a place no woman can thrust to. I think what many of you are concerned about though is that if they are brought up with two Dads you think the kids will think that is the norm and "turn" gay themselves. You see this as a form of corruption when it couldn't be further than from the truth. No one yet knows what makes you gay but if there are lots of children out there with straight parents who turn out to be gay then I see no reason why kids with gay parents could turn out to be straight.

The fact that there are two men in the relationship has also been reffered to as unbalanced but that is just insanely idiotic. A gay couple has to adopt a child which can take years, use a seregate mother or go through a costly medical procedure. Why would anyone put themselves through that unless they were willing to truly love and care for their child? It's not like it can just happen on a drunken night out with a broken profalactic like in straight relationships. A baby has to be WANTED. There is never an accident only two parents willing to give a child a good home and a loving environment to grow in.

Finally about the kid having the mick taken out of him you are all right kids can be cruel. But that's no reason for someone not to have a baby! For gods sake what about children with mental problems, disabilities, weight problems or just stupid names? They all get the mick taken out of them by "cruel kids" and we can not stop it. These verbal and sometimes physical attacks by kids can indeed scar them for life but as the old chinese proverb says "fall down 7 times, get up 8" they keep bouncing back and get on with their lives. At least a child with two gay parents would have a home to go to at the end of the day where he'd know he was loved because his parents wanted him before he was even concieved a million miles away.
Sat 27/03/04 at 10:03
Regular
"cachoo"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Err... Do you believe Homo-sexuals have mental problems, some
> scientists believe that. Interested to know what everyone thinks.

You actually heard that? Those scientists must be more mental to even think that! Heheh, that's a pretty strange theory..
Sat 27/03/04 at 09:29
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
You're right, the Homo-sexuals only think of themselves and not what the child would want. Also, what if he went into his "parents" bedroom, early one morning. Didn't mean that to sound disgusting, but it is and that could happen to the child if he wasn't careful.
Sat 27/03/04 at 09:23
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I don't think homosexuality is right, but I have nothing in particular against it. Live and let live as far as I'm concerned. If they're doing no harm to anyone, let them be.

Gay adoption I don't believe in however. For one thing it's unbalanced being brought up into a family like that. You can argue the same of single parent families, but people don't intentionally bring kids up into that environment. With gay adoption its fully intentional. For another thing, can you imagine the sheer hell of the amount of mickey-taking the child will be subject to during his school days?

The kid will be mentally scarred for life. I'm sorry, but it's just not fair to put someone throught that, whether you believe the situation is 'morally right' or not.
Sat 27/03/04 at 09:15
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Skarra wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> I don't agree with homosexuality, but I'm not going to go as far to
> say it is wrong.
>
> I don't have a problem with it, i just don't understand it. I mean,
> blokes, big fat, hairy, smelly blokes *shudders*, i just don't find
> them attractive.

Err... Do you believe Homo-sexuals have mental problems, some scientists believe that. Interested to know what everyone thinks.
Sat 27/03/04 at 09:13
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Edgy wrote:
> I don't agree with homosexuality, but I'm not going to go as far to
> say it is wrong.

I don't have a problem with it, i just don't understand it. I mean, blokes, big fat, hairy, smelly blokes *shudders*, i just don't find them attractive.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.