GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gay marriage and parenthood (I don't think so)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 19:53
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
They all have to bombard us with their feelings of unfair treatment on this subject,but if we all approved then isn't it just like saying let there be no more genuine reproductions in the world?
Page:
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:34
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Just stop typing Forest Fan. Just stop. You are making a fool of yourself which is normally my role on these forums. You are basing your argument entirely on the teachings of a book that we have no proof if it is fact or fiction. You are not even showing a glimmer of independant thought and if your brain can cope with that I urge you to put forward that opinion and then shut up because frankly none of us give a rats ass about it.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:34
"period drama"
And that didn't come from the Bible.
It came from Galarians, a book written just after the times of Jesus.

The fact that it wasn't in the Bible doesn't make it any less true.
And the fact that any book is in the Bible, doesn't make it any more true.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:32
"period drama"
Forest Fan wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> "And Moses did is gaywise, with a sheep."
> Galarians, 12:666
>
> FFF, if you are going to blaspheme, don't try and make it look like
> it was in the Bible.

Suck me.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:32
"period drama"
You can't even be camp
God's a tosspot
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:31
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> "And Moses did is gaywise, with a sheep."
> Galarians, 12:666

FFF, if you are going to blaspheme, don't try and make it look like it was in the Bible.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:29
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> yeah all that speak about homosexuality being sick and evil is just a
> good example of the church's failure to adapt.
>
> And you know what happens to creatures that are unable to adapt to
> new environments, be them physical or political, don't you Forest
> Fan?
>
> Like when Noah decided not to take the dinosaurs on his Ark, because
> they wouldn't be able to live through the changes in climate.
>
> I'm regretting posting this already ...

Homo-sexuality was disgusting thousands of years ago, hence the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Homo-sexual city.

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians:9&10

There it is the EFFEMINATE and HOMOSEXUALS will not inherit, or gain the Kingdom of God.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:28
"period drama"
"And Moses did is gaywise, with a sheep."
Galarians, 12:666
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:25
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
You are all just making up excuses that are particulary feeble to back up your arguments. Your main argument being that the child would be ridiculed at school, perhaps to the point of suicide. However that is totally based on your personal opinions. You have no facts or statistics to back this up you are just pressuming it would happen. Many people who don't get bullied at all commit suicide but many people have endure terrible hardships have not. Children brought into the world by STRAIGHT couples but deprived of many things in life may be driven to suicide but we don't stop straight people procreating just because we think the child may commit suicide.

The point I am trying to make is you don't know what would happen or how the child would react but with two loving parents at home to give them support I believe they would be ok. Someone also asked me if I would mind if I had two gay parents. I personally at this moment in time think it would be great because I believe I would relate to them in the same way as I do my current parents and I have a (more or less) good relationship with them. However I don't think it's a fair question due to a variety of factors I haven't experienced.

Finally I just want to say to Forest Fan that I know a few gay people and they are great friends of mine so it'd have to be a pretty f****d up god to want to strike them down.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:22
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Stop woth the Bible speak, I have no problem with a persons sexuality,
> but the welfare of the child must seriously be considered before gay
> parents are allowed to care for one.

The Word of God forsaw this surge in Homo-sexuality, that occurs today; the End Times. Today, 11% of the population of the world is Homo-sexual.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:15
Regular
yeah all that speak about homosexuality being sick and evil is just a good example of the church's failure to adapt.

And you know what happens to creatures that are unable to adapt to new environments, be them physical or political, don't you Forest Fan?

Like when Noah decided not to take the dinosaurs on his Ark, because they wouldn't be able to live through the changes in climate.

I'm regretting posting this already ...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.