GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"He held aloft the mighty sword..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/04/01 at 11:37
Regular
SNIPER was bored. So what if monsters had begun attacking the city again? There was nothing he could do about it. If those other stupid idiots he sometimes called his friends wanted to try to stop them, let them. He didn't want to go looking for any stupid sword.

"So where the hell has SNIPER gone now?" asked Your Honour, turning to the other members of the party.

Grix shrugged, there were much bigger things to worry about than the whereabouts of SNIPER.
Ant however had seen SNIPER disappear, so decided to speak up "Well, he said we were a bunch of stupid morons trying to find this sword, and went off that way." Ant pointed towards a meadow.

"Well if he doesn't care about our homes being destroyed and us being enslaved then so be it. I do, and I vow to find the Sword of Nogard, and slay those foul beasts that attack our homes!" Cried Your Honour, and the three of them set off into the forest.

SNIPER continued to wander through the meadow, it was a beautiful day, the suns were bright and the sky clear. Walking through the waist high grass amongst the butterfly was something that always helped to cheer SNIPER up. Maybe he should catch up with his friends he thought, and he too headed for the forest.

pb marched up to FantasyMeister. "You can't keep sending our men out to die! We only have limited resources, and cannot fight them out there in the fields!"

"Then what would you suggest pb, letting those beasts inside our city walls, letting them slaughter our wives and feed on our children?" Replied FM looking down on pb.

"But we cannot hold out forever. We need help!" said pb shaking his head, as he walked away.

SNIPER's mood had again changed for the worse. Where were those stupid idiots now? SNIPER looked round to see something catching the light in a clearing nearby. Maybe it was his friends! He ran into the clearing.

Moments later he realised that it was not his friends in the clearing, but something much more special. Stuck in the ground was a sword. The sword of Nogard! As SNIPER approached it he suddenly felt a chill in the air. The skies had clouded over, and the wind had picked up to such an extent that the trees creaked. If SNIPER could retrieve the sword, he would be a hero! No more would he be laughed at!

SNIPER grabbed the sword and pulled with all of his might. He could feel the first drops of a violent rain storm lash against his face. Still he pulled on the sword, until it gave up it's hold on the ground. SNIPER could feel great power within him as he held it.

He held it toward the skies as a sign of victory.

Grix didn't like this change in the weather. Not one bit. Why had it changed so suddenly? He could feel something strange in the air. "That way!" He cried, pointing towards a clearing nearby as thunder crashed in his ears and lightning lit up the skies.

"Aaaarghhhh!" Cried SNIPER as he was thrown to the ground. A lightning bolt had struck the sword and flowed through his body.

Your Honour was the first into the clearing. "It's SNIPER" he said, "Or at least it was...." he said, looking at the charred remains of his former companion.

"It looks as if we weren't the first at the scene" Said Ant, pointing towards some footprints leading out of the clearing. Next to these was a strange track, much like that that would be left be a sword, being dragged through grass........
Page:
Tue 12/06/01 at 22:07
Regular
"I thought you were going to lead us to the battle."

"I was... I'm not sure what went wrong..."

"I do! We followed Sniper!"

"Possibly..."

They'd ended up in the bar with the rest of them.
The story seemed to be going into a dead end so the nemesis behind all the Sniper clones appeared as a figure.

Good timing too, Grix looked like he was itching for a fight. With the Overlord still in hell and Sheepy turned good, Tamaral turning out to be made up and Sniper drinking at the bar, no one had a clue who this figure could possibly be.

He stepped into the light. They all shouted at once.

"Tony?!?"

"Did you think that I'd let you go off on some quest to find cheap games? WHAT DO YOU THINK SPECIAL RESERVE IS?"
Tue 12/06/01 at 22:00
Regular
"LEAVE HIM GRIX!! HE'S NOT WORTH IT!!"

The others tried to control the drunken Grix... trying to smash a chair from the bar over Dan_Uk's head...
Tue 12/06/01 at 21:53
Regular
Sniper, Fantasy Meister, Ant, Sonic Rav and Dan found themselves in a field, Ant still holding that musical pocket watch in his hand.

"So where do we go from here?"

"To the battlefield I suppose, I think that Grix and the others ran off in the Tardis so we'll have to take on the Sniper clones ourselves."

"And how do you propose we take on a billion of them."

"That's where you come in. They trust you so you can deactivate them."

"Whaaa?"

"You helped them in the battle in a feeble attempt to join the winning side. Anyway, they think that you're one of them."

Sniper hung his head. Those nosy gits in the after life could see everything...

"Simply tell them to become twice as strong by pulling the restraining plugs out of the back of their heads. I'm not sure if they know this but it's their life support."

Sniper nodded. It would be a shame to destroy such magnificent creatures, so skilled, beautiful, cunning, their lives based upon the greatest being...

"SNIPER!"

They started walking in a direction that would hopefully be the battlefield.
Those of us who have followed the plot looked grim. Now to find out who was behind the clones. Something that they'd have to get out of Sheepy...
Tue 12/06/01 at 21:49
"possibly impossible"
p236

"pb....pb.....wake up..." Grix said as he shook pb's shoulders. Ant held the smelling salts under pb's nose. Well, he would have if he had any, instead he held one of his socks under pb's nose instead.

It seemed to do the trick. "Wow, that was bad, I thought we were still in a story for a moment." said pb to the group and the pink dwarf sitting on a chair at the bar.
Tue 12/06/01 at 20:54
Regular
Should you:

a) Wake Pb up from his terrible dream? Turn to page 236
b) Kill the man in the cellar, and return to real life? Turn to page 236
c) Walk back out of the cellar, and just forget about that whole man in cellar incident? Turn to page 236
d) Wait for Pb to post next edition? Turn to page 121
Tue 12/06/01 at 20:34
"possibly impossible"
"You know.." said FM as they sat in the pub drinking, "How can we tell that we're in the real world now, or just part of another script that's about us escaping a script and going to the pub?"

"well..." thought pb out loud, "There is one way...but do you really want to know?"

FM and the others thought about it for a while, then Meka looked up at the others and said "Go for it.."

They walked over to the back of the bar, to where a couple of skin heads were playing pool, and looked at the back wall. A small door was partly hidden in the gloom and Grix gingerly prised it open. The steps were dark and cold, they decended anyway and found themselves in a dark cave.

"Anyone see anything?" asked FM.

"Hang on, we're in a pitch black room, with no light, and you ask whether we see anything?..." came the reply.

As they stood there, a light flickered on and they looked at the figure that stood behind it, smiling.

"oh shi..........." they said in unison...
Mon 11/06/01 at 08:07
Regular
Dan uk rubbed his halo.

"Well if we're getting back to the plot now, I'd better get ascending back to the after life. I told ST Peter I'd only be gone for 5 mins. What's more I've got to get Sniper, Fantasy Meister, Ant, Sonic Rav..."

He ran out of fingers to count and floated away.

Once he was in the afterlife he greeted the 4 newcomers.

"Ant, Sonic Rav, FM, Sniper, as much as you all would love to stay here instead of the pitful mortal world, there's list of things to do a scripts to follow so if you'll all kindly follow me."

Sniper went pale as he saw the direction Dan was floating in. "Whaaaa! How did you know about that???"

Dan grinned.

"Just come along, and this time you're on OUR side. I know those clones might look and act like you but you're on of us, understand."

They all floated off in a direction that neither led to heaven or hell.
Sun 10/06/01 at 20:28
Regular
Pb entered the hut...

"How's he doing?" He asked. He stared at the almost lifeless FantasyMeister, who lay apon the table...

"He's..." Sheepy tried to find the words. "He's as if his whole life force was sucked out of him. Consumed, almost."

"By what?"

"I don't know, but I would guess it would be some kind of dark version of you, made from mist, that entered bodies, destroyed their souls, and ate their life force."

"Oh... err... how did you come to that conclusion?"

Sheepy looked at the floor.

"How did you tell?"

"I've found the script to this story. I looked back for what killed him."

"What? Where?"

"It was in my drawer. I've got no idea how it got there. It doesn't make hardly any sense... I mean, there are a load of things left unknown at the end. The only thing that makes a bit of sense is the beginning."

"Have you read it? All of it?"

"Yeah."

"To the end?"

"Yeah."

"What happens?"

"We all die."

Pb sat down.

"Those sodding writers... they've got no respect for us... they just treat us as if we're simple objects for them to mess around with..."

Pb sighed.

"Ever since we started these sodding stories... we're always getting into dangerous things, always getting hurt, defeated..." Pb put his head in his hands. "I just can't take it anymore."

"There is, however, one way out of it."

"What...? How?

"We add the little bit that all Hollywood style stories have..."

"Eh? What?"

Sheepy got a pen from his pocket, and wrote three words into the script.

Pb smiled.

--------------------------

It's amazing how the actions of a single person can cause the downfall of so many.

The rain splashed down on Sniper's head, as stood apon the top of the hill, looking down over his army of Snipers... Meka was handcuffed, held by two Sniper clones.

Sniper looked over to the next hill. A small river lay in-between them.

"Your friends are late. I find that odd." Sniper checked his watch. Yes, eight o'clock.

"How did you find out it was eight anyway?" Meka asked, looking up at Sniper.

"Your friends believe that I'm travelling with them at this very moment. He isn't the brightest of souls, but he's a good spy."

"No Sniper." Meka said. "They aren't my friends, they're OUR friends."

"Enough. Be quiet."

Then... from over the hills... they started to arrive.

The soldiers crept up over the bank... Sniper noticed another army coming up with them too.

"Ah yes, the stunt doubles. I've got something special for them."

The two armies faced eachother... the millions of Snipers, against the Soldiers and stunt doubles... which numbered less than a few hundred.

Sheepy rode apon his horse... he had found some blue face paint, and was waving his sword in the air.

"There's too many of them!" One soldier shouted. "We're doomed!"

"It matters not that they outnumber us... we are a strong army. We'll beat them, no problem."

Silence.

It wasn't exactly a great speech... but it did the job.

"Yeah! We'll beat them easily!"

Grix and the stunt doubles were getting ready too. Not too sure what was happening over there.

--------------

Ant and Rav crawled through the mud, under shelter from the rain by massive trees... They had managed to get out of the small room... but not at a loss.

The old Ant had died, not long after giving him the musical pocket watch, which Ant still didn't have any idea why he needed it.

Ant and Rav reached a stream, and tried to wash themselves off. The mud was getting disgusting. Ant had fell over in it a few times.

Then... the trees opened out... and then were no more. They crawled along the river.

--------------

"Ok, take Meka up here."

Sniper pointed, and the Sniper clones brought Meka up to show the armies.

Sheepy saw from his horse... there was someone...

"Meka. That's Meka."

Pb and Grix looked as well... "Christ, it is. Where's the leader? All I can see is Snipers!"

The Sniper holding Meka pulled out a gun... and placed in next to Meka's head.

"Oh God..." They watched in horror as Sniper pulled the trigger. Meka fell to the floor, dead.

"On my mark..." Pb said... "We will charge."

The soldiers waited...

"CHARGE!!!" Pb ran down the grass bank... the soldiers followed after him, cheering.

"You heard him boyos," Grix said. "Let's get moving."

The stunt doubles charged down towards the army of Snipers.

"Charge!!!" Sniper shouted, dropping the body of Meka to the floor. The million Snipers ran down the bank...

Rav and Ant stood up, and looked to both sides. Two armies were charging towards them, from both sides.

"Oh... shi..."

The two armies trampled over Rav and Ant... they died too.

Pb ran through the masses of Snipers, slicing through them like cheese. Grix and his army of stunt doubles ran down after, smashing their way through the Snipers.

Many Snipers died by being trampled to death on the way down the hill...

Sheepy rode down the hill on his horse, trampling as many Snipers to death as he could.

Then, one Sniper jumped on Sheepy's horse... he pulled hard down, and more Snipers jumped on.

Sheepy tried to beat them off, but the Snipers grabbed Sheepy, and pulled him off his horse... the camera panned out as the Snipers began to beat Sheepy to death...

Meka pulled himself up... it's a good job Sniper can't tell the difference between blanks and real bullets. Hell it hurt though.

Sniper stood over the crowd, watching his clones being reduced to nothing... They were doing better than he expected though, killing quite a few at first.

Grix ran down the slope... holding his crossbow in one hand...

A Sniper ran towards Grix... Grix was looking around, unaware that anyone was coming towards him...

A man jumped out of the river, and pulled out a bow and arrow... he shot the Sniper between the chest with the bow and arrow...

Grix turned around, the dead Sniper lay at his feet. He waved to Mr Stallone's stunt double, and ran up the bank.

Sniper, the real one, pulled out a small box... there was a big red button on it.

He pressed it.

The armies stood still for the moment, as eight loudspeakers began to rise from the ground...

"What the...?" Pb said to himself...

Then, without warning, all the eight loudspeakers began making some sort of noise... the same kind of noise that bomb make, in the sky, just before they hit the ground...

Grix then realised what was going on...

The *BOOM* echoed through the hill... the Snipers and Soldiers lay shocked at the noise... and the stunt doubles flew into the air...

Another boom was played. Hundreds of men in orange boiler suits jumped into the air, landing dead and burnt.

"YOU GITS! THAT'S CHEATING!"

More explosions and gunfire noises mowed down the stunt doubles, killing off Grix's army.

Grix ran up the hill, to try to get to the Sniper holding the box, who must have started it all...

Meka jumped on Sniper's back, and wrestled him to the floor... the loud speaker controller bounced away, landing a few metres away.

Meka punched Sniper hard to his face... he fell back, knocked out cold.

Pb held the sword between his hands... he could feel the power rushing through it...

He bought it down to his waist level, and quickly swung the sword. A power beam emerged from the sword... flying out towards the Snipers and Soldiers...

The beam calmly passed through the soldiers, not even slightly effecting them... then they hit the Snipers, and began to cut all the Snipers in half.

Meka continued to punch Sniper straight to the face... When... he looked to his left...

VenomByte and Your Honour were running up the hill, followed by a large Orc... and thousands of Orcs behind them, all kitted out in full armour and weaponry.

"Hey."

Grix ran up to Meka's side.

"Here, you two." Your Honour ran up to Grix and Meka. "Go back in time to this place," Your Honour gave Meka another piece of paper. "Tell them that Ant is dead, and he's been trampled to death by Snipers. Give them that piece of paper, and then come back here."

"What? How do we go back in time?"

"Go in the... Tardis."

Your Honour noticed the rather large flaw in his plan.

Then... out of nowhere, the Tardis appeared. Mongoose man walked out.

Grix and Meka jumped inside, and went back in time.

"Ok guys! Charge!!!"

The orcs ran down the hill, trampling over and killing Sniper for the second time, heading towards the Sniper clones, screaming and cheering.

Pb looked up at the image... hundreds of Orcs, all dressed in full armour, were running down the hill at full pace.

VenomByte and Your Honour tripped up, and were flattened to death by the running orcs.

"RUN!!!" Pb shouted, as he began to run back up the hill...

Pb looked behind him as he ran...

*THRRAKK*

He ran into the side of the Tardis, and fell back, knocked out cold.

Grix and Meka got back out of the Tardis... Pb was lying on the floor... and Ant was running up towards them...

"BACK IN THE TARDIS!!!" Ant screamed...

"What? You're still alive?"

"GET IN!!!"

They all got in the Tardis... it popped back out of time, just as the orcs stormed past...

The fields were in ruins. All the stunt doubles... dead, blown up, mortally wounded from imaginary gun fire and explosions...

The soldiers and Snipers were all trampled to death.

Sheepy, Your Honour, Venombyte, Rav and Pb were dead too. Pb had just been trampled...

The orcs continued to run onwards...

----------

The Tardis popped back into the timeline... 50 years ago...

It fell to the ground, inbetween some trees, and a river... Meka, Grix and Ant got out of the Tardis...

"Shall we just go back to the battlefield? And try to save everyone?"

"Yeah, come on..."

Then... from near the trees, there was a growl...

A tiger appeared. It began to chase Grix, Ant and Meka, not long after they began to run as fast as they could. Which was a bit silly, considering they could have gotten in the Tardis.

The tiger mauled Grix to the floor, and began to eat him. Grix hadn't washed for a few weeks though, so the Tiger began chasing Meka and Ant, hoping they would be a bit more hygienic.

Ant kept running, with no idea where he was going... and fell down into a hole...

Meka kept running again, trying to keep his distance...

Somehow, he managed to get back to the Tardis. He quickly keyed in a date near where he had just left, and it popped out of existence.

-------------

"Snap!"

Dan_Uk threw the table over. The Game began laughing... Dan could never take losing.

Then... there was a rumbling...

The wall burst down, and hundreds of orcs began to run through their room... flattening and killing them instantly...

---------------

Meka stepped out of the Tardis... that was odd, there was another Tardis next to it...

He then noticed the hundreds of orcs running up the hill... carrying all sorts of things... Snipers, soldiers...

Two men got out of the Tardis next to him... and looked at Pb on the floor.

"Hello?" Meka asked...

The two men turned around, and revealed themselves to be Grix and Meka...

Meka and Meka stared into eachothers eyes... either nothing would happen, like with the two Grix's... or...

The ground began to shake... the Orcs trampled over the two Tardi, killing both Meka's, and everyone else in their way...

The ground then opened up... lava spouted from it, over running the earth...

Then, in one rather large bang, the Earth exploded.

The particles of dust flew around space, propelled by the massive explosion... and then... no more. The Earth was gone, as well as everyone who lived in it.

The actions of one person, had destroyed the earth. His name was Sniper.

Oddly, a message lay at the end of the rather pathetic script this person had just read.

Someone had scribbled out 'The End'... and had wrote three other words, in rather bad handwriting.

'To Be Continued.'

-----------------

"I'm sorry, but we really don't think it's a good idea."

Grix spoke first. The man sat in a chair opposite them all. Pb, Meka, Ant, Grix, Dan_Uk, VenomByte...

"Why not? You're famous now! Think of the money you could make!"

VenomByte spoke this time. "It's not the money... it's the script. It's awful. There are so many plot holes... the little twists are pathetic... I'm not even sure what the hell happened in it, to be honest."

"Yeah... but you're major stars now! You saved the world from Bill Gates, the Overlord! You stand to make so much money from this!"

FantasyMeister stood up. "I'm sorry, but films are not our business. We do what we do, we're not proud of it, and we certainly don't want to be part of this, to be fair, utterly pathetic script."

FM walked out... the rest followed, ignoring the man's plea to reconsider.

"But the special effects will carry it!! Nobody goes to see a film because of the plot anymore!!! PLEASE!!!"

They all stepped out into the fresh air. God... it felt they had been locked away in there for what seems like an eternity. Grix had finally been bought out of the Megadrive cartridge, and was still a bit unused to using a body.

"You know... perhaps making a film wouldn't be that bad. I think WE should write the script though... we would make a much better job than he did."

The others laughed...

"WHO was that guy anyway?"

"I think he said his name was Turbonutter... I can't remember though."

FM suggested that they all went down the pub. So they did.
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:33
Regular
The Orc King sat in the back of the DeLorean, waiting for VenomByte and Your Honour.

"I think we've taken this as far as we can." VenomByte said. Grix and Meka nodded.

"Now..." Meka said, taking a piece of paper from his pocket. The details of where to pick up Ant were written on it... obviously the author had yet to think of what the details actually were.

VenomByte studied the paper. "Ok. Thanks. Well... we'll err... see you later."

"Yeah, good luck."

Meka and Grix got back into the Tardis. It popped out of existence...

"Right, let's get going." Your Honour opened the passenger seat door, which hit his chin as he opened it... VenomByte got in the driver’s seat.

"Right... err..." He entered the date. "88 Mph?"

Your Honour nodded.

"Right then. Lets go."

The Orc King strapped his seatbelt on, as VenomByte continued to accelerate across the roads...

Then, suddenly... the date started to flash... it then changed to 60 years back...

VenomByte smacked it. "I've really got to get that thing fixed..."

"Eh? What? You don't even own it!"

"Oh yeah. Strange. Don't know why I said that."

----------------

Ant had been living off the vermin that crawled through the dark room for the past 60 years... he couldn't remember how he ended up in there, though.

The other Ant, the young one, was distraught at the thought that he would have to spend 60 years, nearly six times the amount he had lived already, stuck in a hole...

They hadn't told the old man that he was Ant yet.

The old Ant was grateful for the chocolate bar that Sonicrav had kept in his pocket since the start of the story.

Then, the pitter patter of rain began to run through the hole at the top of the room... splattering down onto the hard stone floor.

"Oh no..." The old Ant muttered... "It's going to fill up again, I know it..."

The old Ant tried to get to his feet; Ant and Rav rushed to help him up.

"The room drains too slowly... if it fills too much this time..."

Rav watched as the room had already started to fill... the puddle on the floor increasing outwards... it was raining heavily.

"Ant, during your time here, did you ever find a way to escape..."

Rav thought about the question he just asked, but decided not to think about it.

"No... I tried climbing out, but I could never reach."

Sonicrav looked up. "If someone can get up the hole, standing on someone’s shoulders, he can throw us a rope down. It's probably best that we take off our armour. We'll probably rust to death, and it will weigh us down."

They took off their armour, and piled it under the hole. The water level rose again...

"Ant, give me a leg up."

The old man walked forward...

"No, not you, the other Ant."

Rav realised what he had said.

"He's... me...?" The old man said...

The old man studied Ant. He placed out his hands... staring at the bones in his fingers... the old skin, worn down by malnutrition...

The old man stared at Ant again. "Here, you must take this."

The old man reached into his pocket, and withdrew a box... He opened it.

Inside lay what looked like a golden pocket watch... it was closed... but shined so brightly. He must have polished it daily, or something, Ant thought.

"Why must I take it?"

The old man spoke without flaw. "It's important to you. It must be held close to you at all times. Never leave it out of your sight."

Ant looked at the closed watch. He opened it...

And it played a tune. Such a beautiful tune... the small dial on the right of the pocket watch turned slowly as the beautiful tune was emitted...

"I'm going to sit down now." The old man said... and sat on the floor...

He fell back, and hit the floor with a thud. Ant and Rav got to their knees... Ant was dead.

----------------

"Honoured stunt doubles of the army of the Sniperslayers."

Pb, Sheepy and Sniper stared at Grix. They looked past him, and at the thousands of people dressed in suits, dirty vests and jeans, orange boiler suits...

"You're mad."

"They want in. They want to help us get rid of all the Snipers. Bar you, of course." Grix nodded at Sniper, he nodded back.

"Why though? How the hell did you convince them?"

"Well firstly, they would all be recognised as actors, instead of the 'double', and secondly, how easy is it to kill Sniper anyway?"

Sniper frowned.

"So, are you their leader?"

A paper ball hit Grix in the back of the head.

"Self appointed. Gandhi’s stunt double tried to convince everyone that perhaps war wasn't the best solution, and Napoleon was feeling a bit ill. We think the stunt British ambassadors poisoned him... but it's all a bit hush hush at the moment."

"What stunts were there in Gandhi?"

"I'm not sure. Anyway I'm note exactly bossing them around."

Another paper ball hit Grix in the back of the head... Grix turned around.

"I'm warning you, Jack."

Jack Nicholson's stunt double stared at Grix behind his brown tinted sunglasses, shark grinning.

Grix turned back to the three others. "I can cope."

"You better," Pb said. "We're heading out tonight."

"Tonight!?..." Grix looked to the floor... then at his watch. It was 3 o'clock.

"We have the army of soldiers behind us, and now your army of... stunt doubles." Pb said, trying to make sense of it. "We will take on the Snipers at 8 o'clock tonight."

----------------

"The time is close... I sense... eight o'clock..." The man apon the throne waved back his hair...

"Fetch me Meka."

Two Sniper clones ran out of the room. The man studied the two red banners, bearing his name, which ran from the very top of the room, those thousands of metres above... and draped onto the floor. Beautiful.

Meka was dragged out from his cell by the Sniper guards. His lack of energy, mainly from lack of food, stopped him from trying to resist...

The double doors were opened again, and they dragged Meka through. The light from behind the man blinded Meka again... who the hell was he...?

"Soon, our greatest victory will be apon us. You will be taken with us, and shall watch as I, alone, make history."

The man walked above him, on a platform supported by pillars.

"You're nothing but a fool." Meka said, trying to sound threatening.

"Oh? Am I? You don't even know who you're addressing!"

"It doesn't matter who you are. All that matters is that you aren't going to win. Snipers aren't the most talented of fighters."

The man stood silenced.

"It doesn't matter that they cannot fight. Sheer numbers will always overwhelm. The armies will tire, the Snipers will continue to fight, and die. Eventually the armies will be battered down, and the Snipers will reign glorious."

"Who in their right mind would sacrifice thousands of people to be in control of the land?"

"Who said anything about control?" The man said... sitting down in his throne, finally.

This time, Meka was silenced... "But?... What ARE you attacking for?"

"Revenge. Revenge on the ones that persist on destroying me..."

"Bill Gates...? But... but you're dead?!"

"I'm NOT Bill Gates. I thought we had covered that."

Meka thought to himself... who else had they tried to kill...?

"Your incompetence surprises even me, Meka Dragon. Take him away..."

Meka was grabbed again, and was turned around. He looked at the two red banners, which lay vertically across the huge walls... 'Sniper', was written on them.

"What...?"

Meka turned, and looked upwards. Yes, there he was. Sniper.

"What? What are you doing! You're mad!"

"NO! I'm getting revenge. You've killed me off one too many times. It's time to kill you off."

Sniper laughed.

"Ironic, isn't it. The very people that continue to end my unlimited lives, will be destroyed by the infinite army of Snipers."

"Yeah, amazing." Meka said.

"Lock him in his cell. We'll fetch him again tonight... we'll need to make a good entrance... don't we?"

Sniper laughed again, as Meka was dragged out of the room, and the double doors shut...
Fri 08/06/01 at 15:51
Regular
Venombyte caught up with the rest of the gang...

"That's odd, Sniper dropped this "Oops!" sign as he ran away..."

He dropped it to the floor.

"You know... since we are in the past... it may be a good idea to go... BACK TO THE FUTURE!"

The Orc King and Your Honour stared at Venombyte's very unfunny way of telling people where they were.

"I think we need to go and speak to the Grix and Meka from the double future first..."
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.