GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
The PSP release date is constantly changing! My mate wants to get one but he is confused over the release. Apparantly it was supposed to come out on the 18th March, then the 29th april and now Amazon.co.uk says the 24th June! What's going on?!
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Only if its a Duo card and not a standard memory stick. Anyway with the Value pack you get a 32MB card with it.
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:27
Regular
": ("
Cool. I have a Sony Digital Camera, I also have a 8MB memory stick with it, will I be able to use that for my PSP if I get one?
Tue 19/04/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
You dont really need to bother finding a place that supplys a UK cable is its just a standard figure of 8 connection. If you have a Digital camera, Camcorder or anything that uses an external charger it will work. I just use one from my Digital camera or my Camcorder. If you havent got one then there a couple of £ anyway.

Good place to get a PSP from is direct from the US from someone like [URL]http://www.videogamesplus.ca[/URL] as they mark the package down for you, so including Del your looking at £180-85, compared to UK importers who are mainly doing Jap consoles and selling them for £260.
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:50
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Does anyone know a reliable US import site for PSP Value packs (That come with UK adaptor plugs)?
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Ready wrote:
> DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENEING WITH THE RELEASE
> DATES?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Sony have advised developers of PSP games that the system won't be released in the UK "for a couple of months at least", that was last month.

Best estimates are anytime between June and August. There is no official release date for the UK.
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:33
Regular
"object"
Eminem115 wrote:
> Emitime wrote:
> How is nearly twice as much better?
>
> PSP Has more power than nds you can play,watch,listen, But on nds you
> just play thats all you do.

the psp has ezactly ten fold the power of the playstation 1 in terms of procesing power, and the DS is not even as powerful as the ps 1 so id estimate about 15 times fold in power between psp and DS sorry but thats the truth

psp is more than ten times as as good, on paper of course
Mon 18/04/05 at 09:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah.

*adds to the list*
Sun 17/04/05 at 19:54
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Emitime wrote:
> How is nearly twice as much better?

PSP Has more power than nds you can play,watch,listen, But on nds you just play thats all you do.
Sun 17/04/05 at 14:56
Regular
"\\"
How is nearly twice as much better?
Sun 17/04/05 at 14:46
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
The Jiggaman wrote:
> Currys, Dixons and PC World are all saying 1st August, and are now
> taking orders for them on their websites...only £179.00 which
> is great seeing as £200.00 was the figure bounded about over
> the last few months

Great price for psp much better than nds :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.