GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
The PSP release date is constantly changing! My mate wants to get one but he is confused over the release. Apparantly it was supposed to come out on the 18th March, then the 29th april and now Amazon.co.uk says the 24th June! What's going on?!
Mon 25/04/05 at 18:53
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I heard today from a very reliable source (my friend who plays computer games every waking hour) that it might not be out until the end of September!!! He claims some fella from the Gamestop shop told him. Speaking of Gamestop Jodie Marsh is coming to my local one next Saturday!! Whoo Hoo!
Mon 25/04/05 at 16:29
Regular
"U Can't See Me!"
Amazon.com is the american site. Amazon.co.uk is the english site and you can preorder the pdp from there at around £180. There release date is completely out. If you want a proper release date, this is it:

Friday 1st August 2005
Mon 25/04/05 at 11:17
Regular
The Internet. I don't know anyone else with a PSP :(
Mon 25/04/05 at 11:15
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Bullett wrote:
> Wireless 8 player is better.

Over what distance does the wireless multiplayer work?
Mon 25/04/05 at 06:53
Regular
Wireless 8 player is better.
Sat 23/04/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Ruddie1"
OMG! wireless 2 player ROCKS!
Sat 23/04/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Ready wrote:
> Will the PSP from Amazon.com be able to be shipped to the UK
> eventually?

Doubt it because its an American site, we have our own Amazon site who will do the UK PSP once its released. If you want a PSP you need to get one from an importer or find a US site which will send the PSP to a UK address.
Sat 23/04/05 at 10:52
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Will the PSP from Amazon.com be able to be shipped to the UK eventually?
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:04
That was on my shortlist too, but I remembered I wasn't too fond of the console versions.
Wed 20/04/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I got THUG2Remix last week been playing it alot i think its alot better then the main console versions. Not really sure why, guess its just the fact its on a little screen you can take with you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.