GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
The PSP release date is constantly changing! My mate wants to get one but he is confused over the release. Apparantly it was supposed to come out on the 18th March, then the 29th april and now Amazon.co.uk says the 24th June! What's going on?!
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:17
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
[URL]http://www.mymemory.co.uk[/URL] is good for cards, £92 delivered. Also [URL]http://www.videogamesplus.ca[/URL] is good for games, got my PSP and 2 extra games without tax from these guys and within 3 days.

EDIT: The cards are now £10 extra :( Man wish I ordered one a few days ago :(
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:11
Regular
Crap :(
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Only thing with DVD Boxoffice is that you will probably end up with customs charge. I was going to get my PSP from them as they were cheap, so I emailed them about marking it down like other companies to avoid import tax, and they said they dont do it and mark each package with the correct value. So anything over $20 Canadian is going to be taxed.
Wed 06/04/05 at 08:06
Regular
Just ordered Twisted Metal Head On and a 1Gb memory stick duo from DVDBoxOffice.com.

Bloody cheap, even with the extra-cost DHL shipping (in lieu of the free airmail).
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
You're being picky - granted, with my games still in transit, all I've done is watch Spiderman 2, but it seems fine.

The release date is constantly changing because Sony haven't announced one yet and retailers are trying to guess. I'd believe Amazon until soemthing official says otherwise.
Mon 04/04/05 at 18:19
"Tesco value"
The screen is fine, no dead pixels, scratches or dust under the screen.
Where I'm used to a TFT at home with a 12ms responce time I, may be being picky but it must about 20 or more the responce time.
Mon 04/04/05 at 16:36
Regular
"Ruddie1"
"your name here" wrote:
> Hmmm, got mine today... the screen ghosts like no tomorrow, and the
> resolutions very poor, my phones is better!
Mine isnt mine looks perfect HA HA
I loves it!
Mon 04/04/05 at 15:51
Regular
": ("
I hope you're being sarcastic.
Mon 04/04/05 at 14:30
"Tesco value"
Hmmm, got mine today... the screen ghosts like no tomorrow, and the resolutions very poor, my phones is better!
Mon 04/04/05 at 14:20
Regular
It was pushed back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.